• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Clicking on the Newest Forum Posts

DeletedUser867

In the forum, when you click on New Posts, the rightmost Last Message column displays a
  • Large Name
  • Small Date
It's far more likely that I want to click on the last message in a thread, rather than on the poster's profile. Does the style sheet allow you to give us a
  • Small Name
  • Large Date

DeletedUser43

The lay-out of the forum with the large name and small date is consistent throughout the entire forum. Here are two screenshots, the first one of the Ideas Forum and the second one of the New Posts tab:
NiFrzZJ.png

IAnpF6j.png

Because we'd like to keep this consistency, we can't change the lay-out of the New Posts tab. However, it is possible to go to the latest post you haven't read yet. To do this, you could click on the thread title or at the little blue spot right before the thread title. :)

DeletedUser867

The "really small" :p blue dot should work OK. Any chance that you can make it bigger for ALL of the forums.
Likewise for the Name and Date, but I guess I'm happy with just the blue dot.

Last edited by a moderator:
The blue dot has the same functionality as clicking a bold thread title (which is another alert of new messages in the given thread). It should be fairly easy to click that instead, should the blue dot prove too small (e.g. on mobile). As such, we have no plans to increase the size of the blue dot. :)