• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City [City] Warn when collecting coins from main hall would overflow

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jixel

Summary
Implement a confirmation screen when collecting coins from MH makes you get above your max.

Description
Basically, we have three situations :
1. Collect coins from houses - when the coin limit is reached, all coin sources get grayed out.
2. Collect coins when giving Neighbour Help / Fellowship Help - when attempting to collect an amount which would overflow your main hall, you get a confirmation warning first.
3. Collect coins from Main Hall. Currently, this uses the first behaviour, but I believe, given the large amounts of coins that can be lost, this should use the second behaviour.

Motivation
The idea is to prevent the incredibly frustrating situation where I swipe across my city to collect everything, hit the main hall, and accidentally lose thousands of coins because my storage overflows - I think my record was 800k.

Possible downsides
None. Extra popups/confirmations can be annoying, but in this case it prevents players from losing coins, so it should be worth it, especially since it will only show up when a player would indeed lose coins otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1657

Once in a while one suggestion has "jumped the queue", which I think is good. Could almost use the 80/20 rule and do 20% of new ideas and 80% old ones until caught up, although we are catching up which is great.

DeletedUser1596

Damn, that was close... and I forgot to vote.

As an apology I upload today's screenshot to support this idea :)

coins.jpg

(yes, there are almost 7M waiting to be collected by accident :) )

Marindor

Hi guys, there are currently no plans to implement something like this so we will now archive this thread.