• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug City Visits Using the app

• Thread starter Deleted User - 65751
  • Start date

Deleted User - 65751

After using the App myself, love it by the way, I began to notice things that didn't seem correct.

When I used to use the old fashioned way of clicking on the world map and looking around the city certain things were obvious. Lots of different culture were available to click on. After starting to use the App those same cities would only show culture that was close to the Main Hall and not bigger culture like Weeping Willows or something more advanced that was still available to click on for culture help.

my fix was to just visit those big cities the old way to give those players the best help that I could. I started to notice that Fellowship players and world map players do the same thing when visiting my city with the app. I have lots of culture ready to be clicked on and someone will click on builder or main hall because that's all the app is showing them to click on because all my culture next to my main hall is clicked on.

is this a glitch, known issue or is it just the way things are?

thank you, thank you! :)