• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered city simulator

DeletedUser

hello everyone,
in the forge of empire to maximize space in the city using the forgestats (a real simulator of their city) exists for elvenar?
:cool:

DeletedUser

forgestats is a fan page. So lets hope that they play Elvenar in the near future. Actually I don't know any city planers:(

DeletedUser326

For the start you could use Excel or OpenOffice pendant as i do - really helps but it isn't the same.

DeletedUser

forgestats is a fan page. So lets hope that they play Elvenar in the near future. Actually I don't know any city planers:(
As creator of Forgestats, I currently have no intentions of making something similar for Elvenar, but perhaps in the future ;)

DeletedUser

So I take the opportunity to say a BIG THANKS for your work with forgestats, Leones! Really great work.

DeletedUser108

I am actually planning to do something like that. I didn't play FoE, so I didn't know forgestats before, but it looks great. I am right at the begin and need a little time to work myself into it. Fortunately I am in vacation right now, so I have the time for it :)
Hopefully my knowledge after one semester of applied computer science are enough for this project^^

DeletedUser

You can still use Forgestats for space management purposes, it works great. Add an online calculator to that, and you're pretty much good to go.