• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City City provences

• Thread starter DeletedUser2816
  • Start date

DeletedUser2236

They cant do that as all current expansions are assigned to provinces/research/diamonds, with i think a few kept back for future chapters. This means that if they gave away a expansion as a prize then someone who wins it could then buy that last diamond expansion and not be able to place it, which they could then sue inno for.

Horanda

There is plenty of room for additional Expansions. The grid allows for 163 Expansions to be placed. The current cap on Province expansions is 61, 47 are currently available through Research, and 35 can be purchased (if you can afford it). This leaves 20 spaces available for other purposes.

That being said, I fear that an Expansion is too valuable to be given in a regular Event.

DeletedUser2236

I did say that they were keeping expansions back to be able to give some with new chapters.

Marindor

Because of balancing reasons we have no intention of doing this at this moment. I'll archive this thread now :)