• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City [City] "Next Player" button for switching cities

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

semra you're a genius: your idea is simply fantastic, wonderful, very useful and very helpful...I'm stopping here for now! :D
Many compliments about that! ;)

DeletedUser

it's not a compliment: your suggestion is really interesting and developers'd give much consideration about it ;)

DeletedUser1362

yeah great idea with 1 exception
the bar should be on the left bottom of the screen and should fill all the space from left to right

DeletedUser118

Hmm I'm not really sure if this idea is really necessary anymore. For the map I wouldn't really find it necessary cuz it would only help you if you like to give help to EVERYONE you discovered (which I don't). For your fellowship you already have an easy way to get from fellow to fellow thanks to the fellowship list, so it wouldn't be really needed there either. Hmmm...

DeletedUser1777

Of course, in FS you have the possibility with using "f" to select the next fellow without any step in between.
It would maybe be enough, simply make the notifications accessible in every city (fellow / neighbour), so you are able to select the ones which have visited you too.
In general I would like to have an easier way to visit all neighbours, no matter if he was visiting me or not.

DeletedUser1681

Hmm I'm not really sure if this idea is really necessary anymore. For the map I wouldn't really find it necessary cuz it would only help you if you like to give help to EVERYONE you discovered (which I don't)...Hmmm...
Hmmm indeed, actually this is what i do every day - visit each and every neighbour I've found. Beta it takes about 20 mins (80+ cities), local about 30 mins (100+ cities). Anything that makes it go a bit faster is ok :)

DeletedUser118

Hmmm indeed, actually this is what i do every day - visit each and every neighbour I've found. Beta it takes about 20 mins (80+ cities), local about 30 mins (100+ cities). Anything that makes it go a bit faster is ok :)

Well to each its own. I only help those who help me back. Helping all the cities I have discovered would take me way too long anyways. ^^