• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[City] New building idea: Pot of Gold

• Thread starter DeletedUser1041
  • Start date

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser1041

Summary
Implement a new special building (Pot of Gold) which gives a different resource every day (much like the Wishing Well in FOE).

Description
So while this is a different game, we need an alternative to the wishing well (well we don't need, but would be good), I thought that as we are a fantasy world, we might have a Pot of Gold at the end of a rainbow, that can credit the player with a different ingame goody each day, once daily collection only.

Benefits
Nice addition to the game, users would like it. Could be used for events.

Possible downsides
None, other than required dev time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser420

On one hand, wishing well was an event prize, and since the first event we can expect here is going to be Halloween, we'll just have to wait and see.

On the other, there is a strong sentiment in the community that Elvenar should not be FoE clone.
I think that because the bonus from the Main Hall here is not a daily thing, if such building is introduced, I would prefer if it was treated like Main Hall, i.e. instead of daily bonus, you would have to motivate your neighbor so both of you would get a prize (you can motivate once in 23h instead of main hall-builders-culture, but your neighbor can collect 2-5 motivations on one building before he must collect prizes and reset them)

DeletedUser1041

Oh no it should be done unique for here, but a build offering some type of daily reward would be good, but we dont want it to be like foe or any other inno game really, but I like the idea of a pot of gold, with a naughty leprechaun along side lol :D

DeletedUser503

Why would a naughty leprechaun give you something good? Magic fountain with
a water sprite, that's my vote.

DeletedUser

Why would a naughty leprechaun give you something good? Magic fountain with
a water sprite, that's my vote.

I wasn't being serious with the leprechaun ;) However, according to Irish folklore, a leprechaun does have to watch over the pot of gold ^^

DeletedUser1041

Yeah the leprechaun is there to protect it and keep people away, but I still like it hehe, a fountain with a sprite could work too, same principle :D

DeletedUser1657

No issue with the concept of a daily free gift but not by having to build another building, add this to the main hall or MA or something and I would switch my vote.

DeletedUser1681

To me this sound like something that some ancient wonders already deliver.

Marindor

Unfortunately this idea didn't meet the minimum requirements of 20 voters and 80% of the voters in favor of the idea, so we'll have to archive this thread now :)