• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [City] More buildings

DeletedUser

More culture buildings would be nice indeed. As for warehouses or storage buildings, we don't need those as everything you collect is stored already, it would only use up more precious space.

DeletedUser336

warehouses or storage buildings that produce supplies....there is a lot of info already available in the other games re-guarding different buildings... that could be used here...what I am suggesting more options so we can put our individual mark on our cities

idea humans: clothing stores that produce silk
elves: silk worm farms that produce silk

PS I love the marble producer....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, i see. More options to produce the same thing so that cities will look more different. I'd like that.

DeletedUser

That's a good idea. Can't we have more military buildings (for example). The barracks is alright for axe barbarians and archers, but shouldn't humans also have a dog kennel and church for Cerberus and priests? The paladins should only be trained when the castle has reached a certain level. Just my opinion for more buildings.

DeletedUser595

Meaningful variety in the way a given players town looks is key! :) Ability to have ownership over ones town increases investment in it. When i say ownership i mean- ability to express oneself and their play style through the layout of their town and what's in it. The differently shaped Culture buildings are a good start because they allow for optimal use of space but something that could be interacted with on a meaningful level would be better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah. It would be nice to have some different looks for residences, workshops, etc...

DeletedUser539

I suggest more military buildings, especially for the sake of PVP in the future. to boosts defensive and offensive power, such as Tower, wall, etc

YES!!! City wall!! just think how awesome your city will look if you have wall to cover it! also tower and gate

DeletedUser

Poor elves, they are all about nature. A city wall would look so unnatural. Might be cool to have a defensive keep too.

DeletedUser58

Yeah, fear the mighty Elven shrubbery!! :p But I agree, more buildings would definitely provide diversity and make the game more interesting.

DeletedUser539

Elven are not only nature, man. Elven city wall can be really magnificent.

DeletedUser

Elves are pro nature, men are machines and stone. Maybe some cannon towers? While elves have some patrolling trees?

Marindor

Basically the Guest Races already bring these proposed ideas with them, so we can regard this idea as implemented :)