• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug City Expansion Not Received

• Thread starter DeletedUser2989
  • Start date

DeletedUser2989

Hello, I researched a city expansion 1 and activated it. I did not receive it anywhere. Please, help thank you !

Ingame name: Ralf27
Server: Beta 1

upload_2019-8-5_0-24-30.png

Attachments

• City Exp.JPG
    City Exp.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 84
  • City Exp.JPG
    City Exp.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 87

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
so i took a quick look into your city. It says you have 1 city expansions available, 0 placed.
It probably is a matter of not having enough coins to be able to place it, like @PrimroseSylvia suggested.

If you are sure you have enough coins and are still unable to place it without spending diamonds, i suggest you contact support about this.

If you think the bug info might have been incomplete and you ment something else, please feel free to reply futher in this thread. (for example you need to refresh before you see the available expansions,...)

DeletedUser2989

Yes, I activated it, but just saw it is a research expansion for 5k coins, not a province expansion! At the time of research activation, I did not have the 5K coins. So, I do now, and all ok. Thank you all for your help, much appreciated. I felt cheated, and was going to call the police ! lol !