• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [City] Building sandbox

• Thread starter DeletedUser1120
  • Start date

DeletedUser1120

If this has been suggested before, I'm sorry and close this thread. I've tried search and looked around, but I could have missed it.

What I would like, is a kind of building sandbox. I like to move buildings around, trying to find the best solution. But the possibilities are somewhat restricted by the free space you have.

I have two different suggestions about this: One is a separate sandbox option, where you can place buildings around, looking at different options. This would be separate from the game itself, more as a model world.

The second is a possibility to place buildings in a storage area, where all their bonuses or production is stopped. Then you can move around as you like, and place buildings into your city grid when you wish.

I know a lot of people like the planning ahead thingy bout this game, I kind of like it myself. But I would also like to be able to move and click and try different things, so I think this would be nice.

Edit: And after posting this, I find the same suggested earlier, and even a redirect to another post suggesting the same. Sorry, please close this thread. I'm going back to look at my search routines. :oops:

Edit by Lauwi: Crossed out the duplicate idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

No need to apologise, because the first idea of a sandbox is new! I'd like to keep this thread for that idea. The second idea can indeed be found here (click), so I'll cross out that part of your post. If you like the second idea of a storage area, you can support it in the referred thread, but if you like the first idea of a sandbox, you can support it in this thread. :)

DeletedUser252

I like it a lot. I would love to try different cityplans before I build them

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team