• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Cities on World Map

DeletedUser136

Prospectus has the same look now
I just sent him a message and asked him so perhaps he'll come here and post it or at least verify the color scheme... or he'll just ignore me and think I'm nuts because it's the only message I've ever sent him :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser531

haha nah I won't ignore!
But indeed my town is the 4th level, and the walls didn't come with the level 15 barracks as Khebeln mentioned but it came when finished researching the advanced scout. I had the walls before I started my level 15 barracks upgrade.
Also I agree it's not the highest tier town as Nosferatu says, as there is another 'advanced scouts' technology still to come.

DeletedUser

That's what i did last night, google them, only to find out the tier 5 human one is right there on the wiki page xD

DeletedUser58

I took out both cities from that image and added them to the first post. I also reorganized the post so that the human and elven city are shown in pairs per level - I think this is a better visual than the previous one where they were shown in a single line (which also wasn't possible with 5 images). At some point I may do some cropping to make the images the same size (at least the pairs per level) so they look better, but that will have to wait a bit. xD

DeletedUser118

Hmm, is it just me or did you turn the 5th Level of the cities the wrong way around? To me the left looks like the human and the right like the elven city. Especially if you look at the city names. ^^

DeletedUser58

I've now edited the first post to include screenshots of the cities when they're not discovered. If you're like me, you're aiming to discover the more active players first and there's little need of visiting their city (unless you wish to check out their goods buildings) if you can see at a glance what level they're at. :)

Next thing would be cropping the images to make them similar in size.