• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Chests in pheonix event not working correctly on Ipad

• Thread starter DeletedUser2609
  • Start date

DeletedUser2609

B]Game version:1.75.3-6d52063-256 (zz1.77) HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No:no clue, sorry
Game world:Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:IOS12.2
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Apple I Pad
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Wippoorwill
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Pheonix Event

Current situation:
__
When I click on a chest, it doesn't give rewards, it's just eating my sky essence. I didn't even realize what was happening at first. I clicked and it just became greyed out. I waited but it never came back. I restarted and tried again, paying special attention this time, it took my sky essence but never gave rewards. I'm not going to try again. I don't want to keep using essence to keep trying. After restarting again, I see that the chests are different now. The first two I selected were 36, in that spot now is a 26 chest.

Just logged on using my laptop. It shows I have two feathers. So, maybe it worked and just didn't show what I won? I didn't win a building and have other instants so I don't know if I got an instant or not.
__

Expected situation:
__clicking on a chest should result in rewards and cooresponding reduction in essence.
__

Reproduction Steps:
1.click on event icon
2.Click on a chest

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Last edited by a moderator:

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This can't be considered a bug; events always need an app update to work properly (and we are waiting for iOS and Android markets release).

Arayla

It looks like some of the necessary updates to support the event are included in the update released on iOS today. I am able to see the event, the sky essence on the ground, the quest givers, and the new buildings in cities on mobile. I was not able to see any of that until I installed today's update after the event had already started.

DeletedUser

Hello,
I have reported the same bug on Android; the latest version is 1.75.2 (1.77 on beta). My last mobile update was 24hours ago. Version 1.76.1 (support's answer) isn't available yet. But I have seen instants, when I went on my computer. The sky essence appeared on the ground only 1 hour ago.

DeletedUser2511

I have also this Problem by the App. I has contactet the support yesterday evening.
My Android-Version: 8.1.0 latest Update: 11.03.2019 23:23 installed

Last edited by a moderator: