• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cherche confrérie active (boosts Acier/Cristal/Elixirs)

aqwa

Bonjour,
Je cherche une confrérie active, si possible en langue francaise, pour pouvoir commercer, echanger, participer...
Je suis encore petit (21000 pts, 1er quart du chapitre 5), j'ai encore trop peu de place mais je prograsse.
Mes boosts sont Acier / Cristal / Elixir.

J'ai actuellement 3 manufactures de cristal nivau 8 (maxi actuel, je viens de lancer la recherche pour les monter) et une de niveau 5, 2 manufactures d'elixir au niveau niveau 7 (maxi actuel - recherche pour bientôt), et 3 manufactures d'acier évluées (+2 petites provisoires).
J'essaie, dans la limite de la place et de la population, de faire évoluer les batiments au maxi de l'age...

J'ai actuellement une seule merveille (abysse, niveau 5), je garde de la place pour pouvoir placer le coeur de montagne dès que je l'aurai débloqué.

Je participe aux tournois avec mes moyens (500 à 800 pts - ssauf problème internet ou absences) et je compte bien progresser là aussi.
Si en plus vous avez des chaines d'échange pour faciliter la progression des merceilles, je serai ravi.

Si ma candidaure vous intéresse, contactez moi.
aqwa

Deleted User - 86059

Please remember English only in the forum ;)

Translation =

Hello, I am looking for an active fraternity, if possible in French language, to be able to trade, to exchange, to participate ... I'm still small (21000 pts, 1st quarter of chapter 5), I still have too little room but I'm progressing. My boosts are Steel / Crystal / Elixir. I currently have 3 crystal factories level 8 (current max, I just started the research to mount them) and a level 5, 2 elixir manufactures level 7 (maxi current - search for soon), and 3 evolved steel manufactures (+2 small temporary). I try, within the limits of the place and the population, to make buildings evolve to the max of the age ... I currently have only one wonder (Abyss, level 5), I have room to place the mountain core as soon as I unlock it. I participate in tournaments with my means (500 to 800 pts - or internet problem or absences) and I intend to progress there too. If in addition you have channels of exchange to facilitate the progress of merceilles, I will be delighted. If my candidaure interests you, contact me. AQWA

Avenahar

I have a good neighbour who is member of the fellowship La Mystérieuse ♥ (the heart belongs to the name of the fellowship - oooohhhlàlà, the french, toujour l'amour ;) )
Due to elvenstats they are all active in this fellowship. I don't know if they are also active in the forum so send an application ingame. I cross my fingers, that they will agree to take you! Good luck!

Last edited: