• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

checkmark move

ayvinul

I just noticed that the checkmark for "start all similar buildings productions" was moved from top center of the dialog box to the right corner.
I almost missed it, because I was so used to having it in the center.

I fail to see any justification to that so far. æsthetically, it doesn't make much of a difference. As far as I'm concerned, it is a small regression, as I have to move my mouse over the screen a bit more. Doesn't sound like much, but it is irksome.

FieryArien

From what I see on Dony’s picture, the checkbox would be in a way if there is a third tab. In the app Armories have three tabs - is it the same in browser? Maybe they’ll actually add for you the checkbox there as well.

They should do something like it also in the app. I was in Constructs chapter and the checkbox was really messed up on the construction islands. It was because there was the % bonus from connected islands at the same place. (It’s not reported, though, I don’t use forum/report bugs on German server.)

The Fairy

Like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210507-193712.png
    Screenshot_20210507-193712.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 243

FieryArien

Like this
Is this from beta? Then please go to the bug reports section and file a new bug based on the template you find there. You’ll get some diamonds for the effort and we all get the fix eventually. ;-)

EDIT: lol, not that you need it based on your diamonds balance. Anyway, a bug has much higher chance of being fixed, if it’s actually reported.

The Fairy

Is this from beta? Then please go to the bug reports section and file a new bug based on the template you find there. You’ll get some diamonds for the effort and we all get the fix eventually. ;-)

No, that is from my biggest US city, so I don't know if I can report it here?
My beta city is not too active and in dwarves.

(And I have 8 US cities collecting diamonds and saving for expansion sale...)

FieryArien

No, that is from my biggest US city, so I don't know if I can report it here?
My beta city is not too active and in dwarves.
I’m not sure. I don’t do that, because I’ve already seen here bug reports with response such as “please report live server bugs on your live forums, because the versions are different”.

Maybe someone in Constructs chapter will read this thread and report it for us all? Pretty please? ;-)

UlyssesBlue

I fail to see any justification to that so far. æsthetically, it doesn't make much of a difference. As far as I'm concerned, it is a small regression, as I have to move my mouse over the screen a bit more. Doesn't sound like much, but it is irksome.
From what I see on Dony’s picture, the checkbox would be in a way if there is a third tab.
I'm in constructs chapter, and I had noticed that on the guest race buildings, which do indeed have three tabs (produce, set, upgrade), the check mark was slightly obscuring the upgrade tab. Not enough to make it unusable, but I can see how that would be nevertheless undesirable, so I get why they moved it. I also find it a bit of a nuisance to have to get into the habit of clicking it in a different spot, but I do recognise it needed to happen. I'll get used to it in time.

Maybe someone in Constructs chapter will read this thread and report it for us all? Pretty please? ;-)
If it's a PC bug I'd be happy to report it for you if you can describe how to find it, but if it's app-only I can't help, as I don't have the app. :/

FieryArien

If it's a PC bug I'd be happy to report it for you if you can describe how to find it, but if it's app-only I can't help, as I don't have the app. :/
Unfortunately it’s just in the app. There is a picture in one of the previous The Fairy’s posts: link. And it was pretty irritating - it obscures the number that says how many buildings would be launched. The productions in the Constructs chapter were really easy to overlook when collecting, so knowing the number would actually help me correct my mistakes.

Lovec Krys

@Empress See Karvest's post above yours. Just set it to always marked and you don't have to vory about it's placement ever again.

Karvest

Most of the time you will want it on. Even during FA it's faster not to start individual factories, but to collect part of prepared statues - start necklaces, collect another part - start statues. Same with workshops and prepared blacksmiths (you won't waste pre-FA time on making something other than statues and blacksmiths anyway). Also you can split FA production by upgrading part of your factories.

Lovec Krys

@Empress Dee You can split that production even with the checkbox marked.
And besides you will get used to the mark new location, like with the other changes (manufactories 32+ with 6 productions instead of 4 and 3 of the original ones have different possitions).

Pauly7

Most of the time you will want it on. Even during FA it's faster not to start individual factories, but to collect part of prepared statues - start necklaces, collect another part - start statues. Same with workshops and prepared blacksmiths (you won't waste pre-FA time on making something other than statues and blacksmiths anyway). Also you can split FA production by upgrading part of your factories.
Or.... upgrade some of your manus to level 2 or level 3, so that a distinction can be made that way.

beta66

I just noticed that the checkmark for "start all similar buildings productions" was moved from top center of the dialog box to the right corner.
I almost missed it, because I was so used to having it in the center.

is good to be in top center

Egwene al Vere

In the centre it wasnt in the way of the goods. Now when you have just finished collecting or started a production in another building, you have to wait for all the goods to disappear because you cant see the box to use it to set all productions at once. Its annoying. And they implemented this on live worlds without taking into account any complaints about it here first.

UlyssesBlue

I am also having trouble with the notification blimps appearing over the checkbox when I start some productions. That means I have to wait for the blimps to disappear before I can use the checkbox for the next set of production buildings. This is a real nuisance, and if anything is slower than if I don't use the checkbox, which really defeats its purpose.