• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate CHAT WINDOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Throughout my MMO gaming test experience there are facts that will always add up to the fun stuff in a game and one of those is a simple CHAT WINDOW. no matter how big or small your game you can never ever have that feeling of a MULTI PLAYER ONLINE game unless you have a REAL TIME communication means. Simply a CHAT WINDOW and im really wondering where the hell is the chat window in this game? is it a hidden button on the settings? or a button somewhere? or its a secret that no one knows? well i have no idea how the fcking hell the developers of this game missed that fact!

The Newbie Noob Life without the chat window...
Once upon a time in the land of elvenar, there was a lone player who build his hut and put some stuff... then he wants to know what the shit is this stuff? theres no chat window...so he went to the forums, or facebook, or twitter or google+ of elvenar... post the question and waited a day or so before he gets the answer...thus elvenar social life sucks!

Lolz! come on devs! oh come on! how the hell you miss that very important aspect of a MMO game? -_-" i know this is a BETA but come on thats like the basic foundation right?

Then when you check the forums you see post like, where the fck are the players? why no one doing shit? they post lots of keys but we see less peeps here?

FACT: Not everyone wants to hang out in the forums unless theres a real time chat window
FACT: a real time chat window is the FASTEST EASIEST MOST CONVENIENT way to connect with other players, ask stuff etc
FACT: Most MMO Trades are done in chat!
FACT: Most friends are found in CHAT!
FACT: CHAT CHAT CHAT! You can stay ingame wait for shit and stuff to build while you chat! compare it to dead boring starring at the monitor doing nothing watching the same shit 3sec gif of those steel crafters its just omfg!
FACT: Elvenar doesnt have chat. which makes it more boring lolz

^_^ You may categorize this as a rage post but to tell you honestly... im kinda laughing right now =P

So... when will you guys add the chat window ingame? ^_^

DeletedUser126

Yeah we all want chat, its no1 wanted feature, right now its a sp game :p All i know its coming, one day ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.