• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Chat crashes after opening up the 'Fellowship' window

DeletedUser978

Game version: v1.85-(b9735c5)-(master-stable) (2019-07-30 07:29)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world:
Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:
Firefox Quantum 68.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Windows 10 Home
Screen resolution:
1920x1080
Account name:
TerraAnt
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation: After opening up the 'Fellowship' window, chat stops working and displays the 'Connecting...' message. The message does not go away, no matter how long you wait. In order to get it going again, the game has to be restarted.
If you have the chat open (and it's working), as soon as you open the 'Fellowship' window, chat stops working.

Expected situation: You open the 'Fellowship' window, chat should work. You close the 'Fellowship' window, chat should still work. If you open chat first and then open 'Fellowship' screen, chat should still work.

Reproduction Steps
Load game.
Open chat window... It works.
Open 'Fellowship' screen... Chat stops working.
If you load the game and open the 'Fellowship' screen and then close it, and then go to open chat, chat's dead.
I reloaded the game several times and tried opening up all the other windows I could think of, including the event and quest windows, and chat still worked each time. So far, 'Fellowship' screen is the only one that gives me this problem. As soon as you open it up, even if the chat box is open, it instantly kills it and gives the 'Connecting...' message.