• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Chapter XVII quests

florese

Chapter XVII quest 37 asks to "call in all 3 large pirate ships, 3 gourmet ships, 3 collector ships". I don't have enough space, it doesn't accept teleport. If I build a ship and then I delete it to make room for the next one, the quest counter delet the previous? I'm afraid of losing a lot of resource!
Thanks to those who can help me

Enevhar Aldarion

You have to have all 3 of the same type in your city at the same time. But I do not know if you can do all three pirate, then delete them and do all three gourmet, etc. You might need to have all 9 in your city at one time to complete that quest.

Arthus

You need all at once, if you don't have place ask people in IG why they made 6 expansions in early chapter with small buildings and 2 expansions in chapter 17 with huge buildings.

SoggyShorts

Did you grab any Goblin gift shops? If not, upgrading your residences should open up at least 5 full expansions.
Another option is temporarily teleporting out the unboosted factories which would give a total of ~20 open expansions.