• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter Speedup

Biloutte91

Are you sure the changes took place on October 19th? I just started a world in béta and nothing has changed...

Heffernan

@Bilouette91
There's this other thread that was started a cpl of days ago
where someone says
It used to be that if you started a new city on an old account it would still have the old tech tree. This sounds like they are changing it so ALL new cities get the new tech tree no matter what.
could this somehow be affecting ? the beginning of it about starting new city on an old account.

I'm curious because I've been thinking of testing this myself. Now I'm wondering whether I should use another email when starting/confirming the new city.

EDIT
Decided to have a quick look...

I started an account beginning of september international server and (new acc in Beta today) compared to that at least "Neighbourhood" (chapter I) and "Fellowships" (chapter II) researches have disappeared. So something has changed.
Couldn't spot anything related to Spire in either account, it has been in chapter IV for a while now hasn't it. I can't remember any research related to that but the international server account fell asleep out of boredom before that, so can't say for sure.

Last edited:

Heffernan

it's a new city with an another mail with a new account ... and nothing change...
I used pc to start my city, the apps are a few steps behind occasionally, how about you ?

But what does this mean ?
The Technology flow has also been changed and differs slightly between Elves and Humans: Some Technologies got moved, others where added to unlock game features.
I noticed something being removed since beginning of september, nothing else.
They refer to slight differences between humans and elves, I have elven accounts in both servers.

Last edited: