• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Chapter Migration feedback

lalariana

I do not appreciate being forced by Elvenar to play this game on their terms. I have a city that I want to keep at Chapter 3 and not advance it further. I have other cities that I have advanced to various other levels, one as high as the Senate chapter. I want to be able to play this game according to my own strategy, not Elvenar's strategy. I greatly disapprove of this authoritarian takeover of my city.

cancermage

One of the days an actuall employee of INNO will anounce stuff like this. Not people being bribed by a private sever and some diamonds.

TimeMachine

Also those who are on old tech tree now will probably get new one with new spell order in MA and MM
That's exactly what will happen to everybody who started with the old tech tree I guess - no matter what chapter, because I've just recognized it.
(One day earlier as announced)

I've once started with the old tech tree and my beta-city was and is in chapter 11 but when I open my research I can see that the new tech tree was implemented (with all new technologies completed) and my magic academy got the CC in the middle now.

To me It seems like this is the end of the old tech tree in general because INNO wants to make sure that nobody is still on the old version.
I guess I can understand this very well because having just one version makes nearly everything easier to handle.

Last edited:

Lelanya

One of the days an actuall employee of INNO will anounce stuff like this. Not people being bribed by a private sever and some diamonds.
Ahm. Are you talking to me? Because no one bribed me. Like some CMs I could name, I am here because I care.

Lelanya

Right? It's 15:30 in Germany, how long are they going to make us wait? Just a thought, @Deadeye Jerry, we might a nice culture boost of today's daily prize if we're being forced into a new chapter, just saying.

Biloutte91

not research neighborhood

Capture d’écran 2023-06-06 160326.png

and not chapter V or VI

Capture d’écran 2023-06-06 160346.png

But Hobby room (To donate money to INNO) :p:p:p:p:p

Capture d’écran 2023-06-06 160703.png

Lelanya

So rather than just answer us here we get another Announcement. And I bet we will get crap for daily prizes for days now :rolleyes:

Lelanya

OH Charming!! Yesterday I could have gotten the little city a Sparkling Tree and Blue Tree, and today, it's 20KP AW instant. That's just precious.