• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Chapter Migration feedback

Biloutte91

Capture d’écran 2023-06-07 100122.png

Wait and see ^^ but for the moment ....... nothing .... last update tomorrow ... Perhaps today ???????

Biloutte91

Update is good but not provinces more :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Capture d’écran 2023-06-07 115734.png

Capture d’écran 2023-06-07 115855.png

So i have to discover and complete a huge number of provinces (45) to unlock the chapter. not cool.

Yesterday, I was at the beginning of chapter III and my number of provinces was correct. Today, I'm going to need huge amounts of resources to discover 45 provinces.

Capture d’écran 2023-06-07 120251.png

360 "negociate" or fight. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Biloutte91

You will get the quests from the chapter below the one you will be moved into to help you in reworking your city in the new higher chapter. Those initial quests will be easy to complete and provide resources to kick start your progress!

this is wrong

Capture d’écran 2023-06-07 121101.png

if it is a quest of chapter IV it must be refusable no ?

Last edited:

Biloutte91

For the research expansions is good i have more :):):):)

Capture d’écran 2023-06-07 122347.png

but not for the Province expansions :mad::mad::mad:

Capture d’écran 2023-06-07 122607.png

I would have hoped to have 45 provinces at my disposal to be able to validate the first search in chapter V.

Karvest

So those who were playing spire in ch3 now need to find the time and resources to complete a bunch of provinces (if not done earlier) and 2 techs before they will be able to continue current spire. What will be with their FS prizes at the end of this spire if they will be able to do that and if not?

guivou

in fact after migration, as scoot research is not completed you are chapter 4 not 5 ? and perhaps have to complete so much province that it will takes several weeks and according resources to explore and complete them. so no more dungeon for a long time
i have thought that migration will move just before (or after) completing dungeon research

guivou

i enjoy playing adventure with my small city , and i was looking what will occur for next one
from level 3 to level 5 , no increase of town hall capacity, no residence upgrade , but requirement from 1 bag is 231k will move to 812 k (multiplied by 3.5)
for manufacture 1 size upgrade giving +10% production per square , requirement from 1 bracelet is 520 will move to 4400 (multiplied by 8.4)
, so will become quite useless for top adventure team scoring 150.000

Lelanya

Here we are, late in the second week of this change. As some of you have read in my bug report, I did not get automatically moved to Chapter 4 once the conditions had been met, to whit, Scout researched and requisite number of provinces solved.

I had saved the little city's event currency for the final day, and as fortune would have it, all that I won or collected on that day was chapter 3. Support was kind enough to advance my winnings to the new chapter, thank you again @Deadeye Jerry and @Lilyawen, I am very grateful for your help.

Lelanya

Well isn't that confusing, a th ending after the date would imply that a 0 was missing, for example 30 thirtieth, or 13 thirteenth.

Karvest

So after all tests, migration to new tech tree was done as it was here on the first time - via marking all techs as researched despite some of them were skipped on purpose, and without triggering diplomas count in Cauldron.
But unlike here on beta, support refuse to unlearn these techs, telling that such migration is ok, and everybody should have all techs researched.
As result we can see broken accounts which show 5 diplomas in tech tree and 0-3 diplomas in cauldron, with no way for player to control that (not sure what will happen when another chapter will be fully researched, either it will show 6 diplomas or just one will be added).
@Deadeye Jerry , can you clarify Inno policy on that situation, should optional techs (those which was forcibly researched by migration) be unresearched by support on live servers on request, or affected cities (not only those who were migrated from first chapters, but higher chapters too) should suffer from disadvantage just because they are a bit older.

Last edited: