• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Chapter 7 and the making of Ambrosia and Night Essence

Enevhar Aldarion

As everyone who has played at least this far has experienced, Ambrosia and Night Essence require a minimum Portal level before these goods can be collected and stored, yet they can be produced in the Farms before the Portal is the correct level. I have lost count of the many, many times I have seen people on various sites, forums, Facebook, etc, asking why they cannot collect something that they could produce, leading to frustration and lost resources and time. My proposal is simple, lock the production of these two goods in the respective Farm until the Portal is the correct level needed to store them. This will have no effect on the use of Portal Profits, as they already will not give you these capped goods before the correct portal level is reached.

Lelanya

It does make one wonder, doesn't it? I suppose most players are trying to avoid that eye watering shade of purple, but it would still be nice to linger in the pink zone longer than we get.