• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 20 - The Power of Music

Angeduciel

Finally something more interesting to do, chapter 20 is around! I can't wait to review the details of it and get to redesign my city :D:D:D

tadaaa

Is there a new province expansion added with this chap or did it only come with the expansion update?

Alcaro

Are the goods (ascended) from the very first tech the same for everybody or are they related to our boosted production?
I have 150k ingots (my boosted) and 100k powder (non-boosted).
Same question for the Grove tech.
ty

kedvesem

Chapter 20 can someone show a picture of portal profit
Thank you

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220818-135750_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220818-135750_Chrome.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 118
  • SmartSelect_20220818-135726_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220818-135726_Chrome.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

Usually 2 weeks, not 3, but if there are a lot of bugs, it could be 3 weeks.
On the life server is still running the "gate to the past" event and that stops Tuesday august 8 (next week)
1 week later we get the challenge, when that stops we are again 1 week further.
Then again it will go up to Thursdays until we get the next event and that will be 3 weeks after it starts here.

Enevhar Aldarion

On the life server is still running the "gate to the past" event and that stops Tuesday august 8 (next week)
1 week later we get the challenge, when that stops we are again 1 week further.
Then again it will go up to Thursdays until we get the next event and that will be 3 weeks after it starts here.

Nope. I looked back at the announcements for the chapters on both Beta and Live, starting with chapter 13, and every chapter from 13 to 19 has had about a two-week gap between Beta and Live. Chapter 15 had almost a full month gap, but that was a buggy chapter that delayed the Live release. The actual spread for the other chapters from 13-19 was actually from as little as 12 days to as much as 18 days, but all less than 3 weeks. So everyone needs to be ready, in case it is another short gap again.

tadaaa

Nope. I looked back at the announcements for the chapters on both Beta and Live, starting with chapter 13, and every chapter from 13 to 19 has had about a two-week gap between Beta and Live. Chapter 15 had almost a full month gap, but that was a buggy chapter that delayed the Live release. The actual spread for the other chapters from 13-19 was actually from as little as 12 days to as much as 18 days, but all less than 3 weeks. So everyone needs to be ready, in case it is another short gap again.
that used to be like that for all content, but time between seems to get a bit longer over time....Owell, let's hope you're right though ;)

Bor de Wolf 1965

Personally, I hope they keep the same schedule as with the autumn event.
That way we have the room to do the challenge with the current state of our towns.
Also important, the gamefiles for chapter 20 and the event can be the same as we will heven them here.
And it gives them just 1 week more to create the English wiki for chapter 20 and I hope @Konniver has updated the architect by then.