• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile Discussion

Bor de Wolf 1965

That is way to little, only my houses would give me 5544 unurium a day while all coins produced inside my town would potantionel give me 13217 unurium.
At max level you get 0.184% unurium what would mean just 42.5k unurium a day.
But also only 2% reduction.
My numbers are based on 21 magic houses that would give me 23.1m a day in gold at 100% culture.

[edit]Temple of Spirits[/edit] is a better source of extra Unurium to me.
Why does Maze of the Dark Matter II comes in to my mind?

Last edited:

Arthus

I was reluctant to build more wonders but eventually I've built the Temple of Spirits and replaced the Museums with Dragon Statues > smaller AND better ratio of Unurium/ tile. Thanks to this Temple at lvl.6 atm, I got 125k Unurium from the Spire. Also, for once I am happy that an event will start soon :D :D I will probably be more happy to collect Keys/ Unurium than thinking at the event.
About Vallorian Tower - it might not be breath taking regarding the Unurium/ collected coins but reducing the decay is not something to be ignored. Since I gave up on good scores in tournaments, I will build that Tower too ... when the time comes ... somewhere next year in Spring ... or Summer :D

Ye i've built Temple of Spirits too just before Chapter 19 and each spire chest including bonus ones, gives me 1077 unurium just at level 1 of wonder + event pickables each 537... That's about 54k unurium per spire for me just at level 1 of wonder... It's kinda great boost each week. I'll level up this wonder very soon. Combined with chapter 19 wonders, we should have no problems with unurium in future.

And boblins express is a nice addition to it, small but well. It gives enough unurium to make up for 10% decay at around 125k unurium

edeba

The interface for inventory of the ascended goods is terrible. You should NOT have to close your trader and open your main hall to know your inventory level.

1638919854079.png

The "Place Offer" tab has exactly how the row of ascended goods needs to be shown in the trader:
1638920038700.png

The merchant is poorly designed because of the constant having to exit the trader and go to the main hall to check out inventory levels. And you need to know them for planning and looking at what you might accept from the "accept offers" tab.

This is NOT well designed and it ISN'T hard to fix it.

This:
1638920317748.png

needs to be on the on the "merchant tab."

wunjo

I am stuck on the chapter quest because this time (I hope it is an error), the quest related to military building Training ground is mandatory instead of optional. Please please please make this quest optional.
View attachment 9643
Keeping my fingers crossed with you. Hope they will make these quests about the training grounds, mercenary camp and training ranger pro II optional.

Jaxom

I got past the 10 Towers and 10 Breeding facilities task. Trying to get my first 20K in Creatures of Light to unlock Stone Heart Roads. This is REALLY slow.
Had to cut back to 6 towers to get my breeders all connected. Starting to upgrade them but I am already beginning to use portal profits because I am running out of White Magic.
Question to those who have gotten past this point. How do you get enough Magic to support Light/Dark creature production and building upgrades.? Ascended goods are not the critical item for me, it is the magic.

slide

I got past the 10 Towers and 10 Breeding facilities task. Trying to get my first 20K in Creatures of Light to unlock Stone Heart Roads. This is REALLY slow.
Had to cut back to 6 towers to get my breeders all connected. Starting to upgrade them but I am already beginning to use portal profits because I am running out of White Magic.
Question to those who have gotten past this point. How do you get enough Magic to support Light/Dark creature production and building upgrades.? Ascended goods are not the critical item for me, it is the magic.
For White/Dark magic I use Portal Profits and so once the 10 towers were finished I upgraded most of them and then sold to get the Black Matter - I only have 1 White matter stored as I just build 2 towers at a time, upgrade 1 and then sell both.
That Stone Heart roads tech nearly got me to quitting as it was grindingly slow, I used most of my 5hr time boosts on this tech, 1 x 5hr on each breeding fac and diamonds to finish it - I have 7 genies who are keeping my diamonds nice and high so I can afford it but when I ran out of time boosts it was back to the plodding along.

Bor de Wolf 1965

On life I am on this problem right now,
I got 8 level 2 breeding facilities and 2 level 1
I also managed to keep room for 4 towers.
I don't care about their production I am just grinding away of getting up to 72 dark matter.
And I use my time boosters in getting back my merchants for I have the misfortune of having the 2 unwanted tier 7 and 8 productions.
Alruin and the flying powder are in over production on my life server so I trade T8 4600 to what I need T7 6900 to get the right stuff
And I keep looking if there are people asking for alruin so I keep speed trading with them.

O, and for the breeding stuff, I use seeds while I don't make any T4-6 goods and my merchant is making Unurium for the needed T7-8 productions.
Mana is the big problem for it eats up so many spells that I still can produce hammers with bonus till 2022.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

In my Live city, I am just past that quest too and making the 20k light creatures now. This is another chapter where the level of your Blooming Traders Guild makes a difference. Base production in a level 2 Breeding Facility is 72 and my level 26 BTG adds another 26 to that. I also am not keep any Towers out any longer than needed to upgrade and sell for the black matter. Portal Profits are your friend when needing white or black magic.

My thing is having to burn through dozens of enchantments to make enough mana to upgrade all the Breeding Facilities. And the orcs for all the Towers and other upgrades too. I have gone from having maybe 10 million mana and 2 million orcs stockpiled to a little over 100k orcs and having to power my Dragon Abbey for mana to keep up. I have managed to barely balance the unurium and seeds productions, but having the Temple of Spirits built and being in an event right now has helped with that.

Lovec Krys

@Jaxom I use PPs for dark&light magic (there's no point in not using them since they have no other use and i have more of them than i'll ever need). I build towers only to destroy them to get Dark matter for portal upgrade. Once i have enough Dark matter for all 3 portal upgrades, i'm not going to build a single tower ever again.
I'm not doing quests, i'll upgrade all buildings later in (or probably after) chapter (my quest still wants me to upgrade an armory, but since this chapter is so expensive on unurium, my trader keeps creating seeds only to support my sentient factories and not enough to upgrade any building).

edeba

You don't need the towers once you have done that quest. Portal profits are abundant. So what I did after that quest was trade for enough to make 2 white towers. Place and sell one without finishing, place and let the other build. Then upgrade it to black and sell. Repeat until you have made 72 dark matter. I just use portal profits so I don't need the towers.

Alcaro

In my Live city, I am just past that quest too and making the 20k light creatures now. This is another chapter where the level of your Blooming Traders Guild makes a difference. Base production in a level 2 Breeding Facility is 72 and my level 26 BTG adds another 26 to that. I also am not keep any Towers out any longer than needed to upgrade and sell for the black matter. Portal Profits are your friend when needing white or black magic.

My thing is having to burn through dozens of enchantments to make enough mana to upgrade all the Breeding Facilities. And the orcs for all the Towers and other upgrades too. I have gone from having maybe 10 million mana and 2 million orcs stockpiled to a little over 100k orcs and having to power my Dragon Abbey for mana to keep up. I have managed to barely balance the unurium and seeds productions, but having the Temple of Spirits built and being in an event right now has helped with that.
Exactly in the same situation with some little differences: I had 20M mana, 6M orcs and all those upgrades used almost all my mana and half from my orcs. Also my Bee trader is at a more modest level, only 16.

I am past that quests asking 10 towers and 10 facilities, right now grinding for 30K light (cute) creatures for Fortress upgrades tech, I finished already building/ nuking towers for those 72 Black Matter for Fortress' 3 upgrades and BAD LUCK, there will be some quests asking to collect Black Matter and a bit latter, to sell 5 Towers. If aren't declinable I might stop completing the story line quests. I will also have a problem with the quest asking to upgrade the Training Grounds - I simply do not have space for any upgrades other than Settlement.
I do not understand why they make them mandatory. They know that we have tons of PPs and we don't have a reason to keep the towers. They've made the mistake to give PP everywhere and now we are punished for their mistake by having absurd quests. Ofc I have all 72 Black Matters - what else can I do while I'm breeding creatures and it takes forever (like 2 weeks only for 1 tech)? Build/ sell towers!

Enevhar Aldarion

I do not understand why they make them mandatory.

Because they also programmed it so that we can decline the chapter quests after we start the next chapter? Inno knows that some players will ignore all the quests and just rush through the chapter and they know some players will complete every single quests for a chapter, or at least will in one of their cities, if they play more than one.

Alcaro

is not quite so. In earlier chapters, the mandatory story-line quests were a guidance, to help a player to go through the chapter in an easier and a more efficient way - for example having X Mines/ Foundries (Dwarves ch), X Night/ Day Farms (Fairies ch) and so on. The quests were for minimum of them, I always had more than required by the quests. Now is the opposite situation. Are asked too many when actually we could advance with less settlement parts, even if it's slower. After all, this is what they want, to slow us down, to not let us rush through chapters, right!?!?!
I never had the feeling that those quests were there just to make my life harder or to slow down my advancement through the chapter <<<< which is exactly what I feel now, starting with ch.13.

Enevhar Aldarion

for example having X Mines/ Foundries (Dwarves ch), X Night/ Day Farms (Fairies ch) and so on. The quests were for minimum of them, I always had more than required by the quests.

All those quests for the early guest race chapters have not changed since before portal profits were added to the game, so now a lot of them are invalid as recommended numbers. And quests for newer chapters added after portal profits were added are more random and are less of a guideline for completing the chapter.

Alcaro

yeah .. thinking back, Portal Profit spells are one of the major errors done by Inno. This spell should have been RARE with only 5% and extremely rare with 10%. So rare that we keep it in Inventory to use it only when was a dramatical shortage of something, not to swim in PPs. I see players who went through chapters like the wind, having only the portal and doing almost nothing, having almost 0 understanding of the game but then complaining about "how did you get so many wonder leveeeeelllssss!?!? If I say that I play for 5 years and they play only for 2, they don't find this as a reasonable answer.
Now, because of this abundance of PPs, we get weird new chapters with weird requirements and weird story-line quests, just to compensate the overflowing of PPs.

Jaxom

Great discussion! I am very glad that I asked.
Looks like my supply of PP spells will be going down considerably. Wish I could get my Trader's Guild up a few levels but my focus now is on Dragon Abbey so I can get more mana from casting spells. I agree about mana being drained in this chapter.

I didn't know that the chapter tasks would reset at the start of a new chapter. Might make use of that this time around.

Really sad thing for me is that these latest chapters, traders, team spirit and exile have been so tedious that I find little reason to move forward in my live world cities. One has stopped at the start of traders, one near the start of team. Just not sure I need to go forward and suffer the torment another time.

Thanks again for showing me that my predicament is not unique.