• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Text Chapter 19 Bugs

Agvar

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox
Operating System or Mobile Device: Android
Screen resolution:
Account name: Agvar
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:

I have noticed several things about the new chapter.

Firstly, the city expansions are both numbered 5, instead of 54 and 55.

Secondly, the standard of English has dropped dramatically. An example:- The Towers of Light and Dark (which incidentally only gives you a Tower of Light) "Forbidden White Magic trickles out of the huge lantern and fertilizes the rose below. A wonderful spectacle! But in close inspection it becomes clear that this magic is withdrawn from the surroundings which suffer sensitively as a result."

This would be better as "Forbidden Black Magic shines out of the huge lantern and fertilises the rose (?) below. A wonderful spectacle! But on closer inspection it becomes clear that this magic is drawn from the surroundings which suffer as a result."

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks; about provinces it has already been reported, and been all text related I've moved this one too into the right section.

Agvar

Thanks; about provinces it has already been reported, and been all text related I've moved this one too into the right section.
OK, cheers for that. new to this bug reporting on the Forum, and can't say I'm a fan of the template, although I understand the need for one.