• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

eltina

For all point in Technology
970.000 uranium
785.000 seeds
it Can be defficult to get from trader.

Enevhar Aldarion

we need 2 or 3 new manufactury?? what do you think?

I have two ready in my Live city. From the sound of the requirements, two may be all we can keep producing.

This chapter and the new goods make MM enchantments and the ETC Wonder even more valuable. And a max level Storm Phoenix too.

Dl. Goe

Hi guys,

could you tell us if magic residences/workshops upgrades’ are available right away, or we have to wait until appropriate tech has been researched ?

iDavis

Sentient goods values in event buildings for ch18 seem to be fixed, so no crazy productions as it looked like..

Karvest

training speed for ch18+ increased a bit. (still not enough to consider moving forward from ch15, IMHO).
btw, not crazy increase for spire set was nerfed too

CrazyWizard

training speed for ch18+ increased a bit. (still not enough to consider moving forward from ch15, IMHO).
btw, not crazy increase for spire set was nerfed too

Got numbers?

Yeah to incentive players to advance they need to increase training speed with like 20-25% per chapter.
But sure what the values are now but it was like 11% in chapter 16, 5.2% in chapter 17 and 5% in chapter 18 so even if they increase it a little there is already a huge deficit.

And if they would increase it each chapter with 20-25% then I wonder how long it takes for people to run out of supplies

Did I see it correct did they raise it to 11%?
Thats still a huge deficit even looking at the chapter alone ignoring the massive deficit of the previous chapters.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

So in the past 3 chapters (16-17-18) we gained 30% more unit production (22% barracks 22% mercenary camp 48% training grounds).

At the same time the losses have been raised by ~80%
And I doubt negotiation cost will look much better

Lovec Krys

@CrazyWizard Worse, since tourney negotiating includes now also mana, coins and supplies (especialy mana) and orcs costs has risen significaly compared to the previous system.
And in Spire on top of that you also has expired goods and especialy seeds (and possibly unurium, but i haven't seen it there yet).
For my main city, negotiating in Spire had become so expensive that I had to switch to fighting.

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard Worse, since tourney negotiating includes now also mana, coins and supplies (especialy mana) and orcs costs has risen significaly compared to the previous system.
And in Spire on top of that you also has expired goods and especialy seeds (and possibly unurium, but i haven't seen it there yet).
For my main city, negotiating in Spire had become so expensive that I had to switch to fighting.

I am not comparing old vs new format, but new level 15 vs new level 18, how much does production of negotiation material improve vs costs.

as long as there is a massive deficit each chapter the fun to move ahead and do new chapter and handicap yourself ain't much fun.
It doesn't matter if it does not improve, as long as it does not get worse it's fine.

Currently it's get horribly worse.

If they match the rise in required units with a rise in unit and supply and goods production it's just peachy.

spennyit

Can somebody post the production times of the settlement buildings? 15min in chapter 17 was really awful :-(
Thanks in advance :)