• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Karvest

It would be scaled up along with Main Hall upgrades (up to 9k at the end of ch20).
If merchant trading is an addition to regular ascended goods trading - it can really help to balance missing goods, but if it is a replacement - it can be very annoying even if you are in active endgame FS which take your trades instantly on request.

Lovec Krys

The Merchant is a new kind of trader, visiting the Elvenar world. The Merchant gives you access to instant trading. As soon as you finalize a trade with him, you will receive your order immediately, while the Trader offers your goods to other players until he returns. While the Merchant is out, you cannot ask him to do more trades, and you will have to wait until he is back in your settlement.
Ok, reread it again, and if i understand it right, then the merchant should work kind of like the trading with a wholesaler, but instead of rising the costs with each trade, it is limited by amount and time.

So it should be an addition, not replacement and players can trade with an NPC small amount of goods.
So not as useless as i thought, in some cases it should allow players to overcome any lack of goods on the market.

Arthus

Does anyone know if the T7 goods decay every day? The announcement doesn't mention it.

10% i guess like everything, the problem is until now after every new good we had wonder that reduced decay and now unurium doesn't have one since 2 chapters, seeds had one right away and so had mana, they introduced new goods now (ascended) but didn't give wonder reducing decay of previous one (unurium)

Also look how long we plead them to reduce scouting time, some players scout like a week now or longer and they again ignored it

Maillie

I'm not trying to be petty here, but could someone please give a call to the event coordinator? We had Sentient Goods for ages before we got anything decent in events to help. If I remember correctly, we went through Elementals, Amuni, Constructs, and The Elvenar before we found anything but standard goods in events. There was certainly no sign of any rewards regarding Unurium during the last chapter. We had one single building to get it from.

pilousd

Does anyone know if the T7 goods decay every day? The announcement doesn't mention it.

10% i guess like everything...

indeed
1617983040070.png

jaris

please does anyone have a reference to the tasks-collective spirit - thank you

Last edited:

Karvest

Offer stays there for a week, merchant returns and you can post another trade.
You can see both "expired" and "active merchant" trades right now in your trader (thanks to the bug).

maxiqbert

the question is :
after a week, if no one accepts the offer, what happens? the goods just disappear?

CrazyWizard

OMG what a horrible mechanic.

Guess all those "whiners" agains 1 star trades finally got what they wished for. this is what you get if you keep whining about it.
We are talking about a decaying good that you cannot trade properly.

Unbelievable. not that I was intending on playing this chapter, but the incentive just got only worse.
So this chapter, is little fun that demands you to beg other players to help them out, it destroys spire, it annihalates tournament. and you now need to essentially become a frenzy trader opening it every 5 seconds to see if there is a trade you might need you can get.

The worst of all worlds.
Way to go!

If anyone still has the illusion that you are no longer welkcome here as an advanced player, then it just got shattered I think lol

Last edited:

Arthus

OMG what a horrible mechanic.

Guess all those "whiners" agains 1 star trades finally got what they wished for. this is what you get if you keep whining about it.
We are talking about a decaying good that you cannot trade properly.

Unbelievable. not that I was intending on playing this chapter, but the incentive just got only worse.
So this chapter, is little fun that demands you to beg other players to help them out, it destroys spire, it annihalates tournament. and you now need to essentially become a frenzy trader opening it every 5 seconds to see if there is a trade you might need you can get.

The worst of all worlds.
Way to go!

If anyone still has the illusion that you are no longer welkcome here as an advanced player, then it just got shattered I think lol

you can place trades normally it's just a new addition...