• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 18 - Team Spirit

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Our new Chapter: Team Spirit has just arrived! Please see the full announcement here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

iDavis

All the buildings in my database portal have been regenerated to contain the chapter 18 values data. Taking a closer look at new values, it seems like this chapter brings a very interesting increase in mana productions (thanks recent Lava eggs), as well as the sentient goods productions in evolving buildings (new phoenix was given more than 3x increase)..

Karvest

as well as the sentient goods productions in evolving buildings (new phoenix was given more than 3x increase)
If this is not a bug, as spire set got ~ same increase for the whole 6 upcoming chapters (ch23 numbers).

Arthus

I already see that i won't be putting this huge 2nd ancient wonder with tragic effect in my city, it should be unurium decay lowered and scout time decreased.

First one is lovely and small, i think 2nd smallest wonder after golden abyss

1617907442572.png

Oh wow

Last edited:

eltina

Does anyone have “ascended goods“ boost in marble (the new boost)
I would like to see the production picture, where you start 3 and 9 hours

little bee

Has anyone figured out how exactly the merchant works? Can it be used to fix trade imbalances, e.g. for scrolls?

Dony

King of Bugs
Has anyone figured out how exactly the merchant works? Can it be used to fix trade imbalances, e.g. for scrolls?
I am not so optimistic as announement, i think it will be even worse then sentient goods tardes here on beta
you can hire 5 merchants with main hall level 39 costs are:
1. 8 mil coins
2. 40 mil coins
3. 72 mil coins
4. 100 diamonds
5. 200 diamonds
now you can choose to trade between different T7 in ratio only 1:1 and for level 39 main hall it is limited to 1800 ascended goods per merchant
then if you send out merchant, you get instantly desired goods back, but your merchant is on 6 hour cooldown (you can use diamonds or time booster to overcome this) or until some other guy take your offer on trader, in that moment it should return instantly
so basicly it forces all players to use trader pretty much all day long if they dont want to wait for 6 hours, in theory if players are trading all day long you need only 1 merchant, but i highly doubt it will be this easy

if you take look at settlement builds, they are insanely unbalanced, all 4 level 1 hubs ask exactly the same T7+ exactly the same T4, so if you happen on your server that you will be missing for example one kind of T7 you are completly screwed with 1 merchant and not even 5 will save you, you will be forced to use diamonds/timebooster to trade for this small amount

portal asks for 68k of T7 for level 2 and you can trade only 1,8k at a time, 38xtimes used merchant to get to that amount
of course ascended goods decay, so it will be more trades till you are there if you dont make all 38 trades per 1 day
duration of merchants is 20 days, then you need to pay hiring fee again

@Marindor there is a typo in announcement, it says that hiring time depends on MH level, while it should be hiring fee which depends on MH level, time is same for all MH levels.

Karvest

As far as I understand announcement, you should still be able to trade ascended goods in old way without merchants?..

Dony

King of Bugs
only those 1800 trades somebody else has sent with their merchant
so unless some power users dont spend many diamonds/time booster to flood market there will be max 3 trades per player per 6 hours per 1800 asc goods
and since there is still 1 good missing in the trader and if you happen to be that lucky person to need exactly those then its worse then it was with sentient goods

and now imagine spire with ascended goods in rotation for negotiator only gameplay

Enevhar Aldarion

As far as I understand announcement, you should still be able to trade ascended goods in old way without merchants?..

Yes, that is how I read the announcement. You can place all the trades you want in the Trader, up to the normal max, and you can have these 5 merchant trades. The merchant trades give you the goods right away, but also show in the Trader for other people to take.

Lovec Krys

I certainly hope so, otherwise ch18 players would mass quit.
If dony's numbers are right, merchants are useless.
1800 per 1 trade? That's nothing.
In my main city T1-T6 trades i do are at least in 50k, often in 100K+, recently i did post some 11-T3 goods by 1M amount.
And soon after i start producint T7, i expect trades starting amounts in 10K,20K+.