• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 16: Embassies

Arthus

I´m reconsidering building these 2 wonders too. For a player who wants ranking points (as me) it´s of course a good addition, but in such an amount, I´m not sure. Even with spire and tourney max fellowship and both wonders at level 30, around 30000 points would take 2 years. That´s simply too long for that value, which is, in chapter 16 and it´s massive buildings upgrades totally negligible. Some balancing here would be great, otherwise I will probably save a lot of space (and KPs mainly).

I think out of these 2, tournament arena is the better option.
Smaller size
Special unit production
Tournament speciality

KP in chapter 16's wonder is a bad joke especially in 6x4 building. This is massive wonder giving NOTHING.
I won't ever place it until it's changed, 2nd worst wonder after Enar's Embassy and before Labirynth(Maze).

@Dony superb comment

edeba

I think that they could add techs that increases the maximum levels of AW to the chapters. They could also reduce the size of some of the AW. The 5x6 Maze could be reduced to 4x5. The 4x7 Enar could be reduce to 3x5. Those two have seemed oversized to me from concept. Alternatively, there could be tech to improve existing AW. The enar should have an early collection ability at 1 shard. Another idea is add another ability to AWs that also needs to be leveled somehow, perhaps a blue print or restoration spells and something else... Point is that the tech tree can be used to introduce ideas like these.

Arthus

I think that they could add techs that increases the maximum levels of AW to the chapters. They could also reduce the size of some of the AW. The 5x6 Maze could be reduced to 4x5. The 4x7 Enar could be reduce to 3x5. Those two have seemed oversized to me from concept. Alternatively, there could be tech to improve existing AW. The enar should have an early collection ability at 1 shard. Another idea is add another ability to AWs that also needs to be leveled somehow, perhaps a blue print or restoration spells and something else... Point is that the tech tree can be used to introduce ideas like these.

AW have levels 31-35 already set, it's just not unlocked yet.

Enar was reported so much times to be changed... But guess what? No one cared as for 99.99% things here. Watch propositions thread, all is refused.

DeletedUser1953

They need to change AWs, some change in the game does not affect AW, for example, in chapter 15, produce of workshop are doubled but no change for prosperity, tome, excavation, the production of Heroes'forge... but no hope, sure if we see the AW from chapter 15 & 16.
For new players, they can play 2-3 years, there is enough content, but for old players, i think it is time to change. For Inno it should take too much time and ressource to give new content and incencitive to old players. It is freemium, not sure old players are a good source of income.

Potvorisko

But unlocking new levels of AWs or adding them some new feature in tech tree of the next chapter could be great step. It would give players chance to continue building their favourites instead of building useless ones and improve them. Because now you can get 30% of live from Monastery/sanctuary, but dwarven armorer from spire gives you 50% - I know, just for limited time, but still. Improving AW via tech tree could be way...

Karvest

For now levels 31-35 of Monastery/Sanctuary doesn't improve health more than 30%, and even culture bonus is the same. Hope they just not decided exact numbers yet.

Arthus

For now levels 31-35 of Monastery/Sanctuary doesn't improve health more than 30%, and even culture bonus is the same. Hope they just not decided exact numbers yet.

I think they didn't do it yet.
Some wonders after level 30 are doubtful though, like timewarp.
If we increase it over 80% of less wait between tournament rounds, then polar bear becomes useless.

Spire library as a "discovered monument of spire" could work very well as a wonder that produces random things every 24h.
The ammount of things it produces could increase with level.
It could produce spells, restoration spells, diamonds, normal goods, sentient goods, time-shorteners.
Like a permament super-wishing well.
That would be useful. But KP... it's not chapter 1...

Lovec Krys

If we increase it over 80% of less wait between tournament rounds, then polar bear becomes useless.
It would still be usefull for those not having Timewarp at 30 or not having Timewarp at all.
And we, who have Timewarp at 30 and don't have Polar Bear would welcome additional time lowering.

Karvest

even those with both can save some pet food if inno decide to make timewarp lvl 35 = 100% which is not a thing for now, timewarp lvl 35 only give more sentient goods

DeletedUser2236

what about BTG, at level 30 it reduces the trading fee to 0% so more levels would have to give you a profit from the game for trading with undiscovered towns.

Karvest

That's why I only hope for better monastery, but it have a very big chance to stay as is, along with others considered as OP.

iDavis

Excellent new would be if all those levels 31-35 could be unlocked only by runeshards. Players, who have already reached level 30, have hundreds of them in inventory, this would be a great usage for them (but feel very naive when writing this..).

Richord

very bad idea. kp's make it hard to lvl a wonder. and should stay hard.
i do want a forge-possibility for those broken shards, but that's for another topic.

iDavis

@Richord such costs would make sense if they wouldn't change current values of those levels (only few bonuses get increase after level 30).. Otherwise it will be another KP saver as chapter 16 wonders.

DeletedUser1953

So boring & absurd, 3 armories => 3x1900 orcs/d => 5700/d, beer festival 205K orcs -> 36 days of production if you do not play in spire, in tournement and do not produce some units, probably 60-80 days with spire.
I am building an 4th armory but it should take more than week and this only reduce time by 30% !

Deleted User - 81190

So boring & absurd, 3 armories => 3x1900 orcs/d => 5700/d, beer festival 205K orcs -> 36 days of production if you do not play in spire, in tournement and do not produce some units, probably 60-80 days with spire.
I am building an 4th armory but it should take more than week and this only reduce time by 30% !
If you want orcs, build Orc Nests instead of armories.

DeletedUser1953

If you want orcs, build Orc Nests instead of armories.
Yes i think too after the post, but how much ? 1 in craft every 15 days or month ? Sure, in 2-3 months, i will raise this 205K orcs ... if i do not give up before, !

Deleted User - 81190

Yes i think too after the post, but how much ? 1 in craft every 15 days or month ? Sure, in 2-3 months, i will raise this 205K orcs ... if i do not give up before, !
Exactly 2 months before chapter 16 started, I had 3x Armories, 3x Orc Nests and exactly 0 orcs available (due to all the upgrades). 2 months later I started chapter 16 with more than 500K orcs available (5x Armories and 6x Orc Nests). Orc Nests also get a nice boosts in chapter 16 (unlike many other buildings).

It can be done.

CrazyWizard

Exactly 2 months before chapter 16 started, I had 3x Armories, 3x Orc Nests and exactly 0 orcs available (due to all the upgrades). 2 months later I started chapter 16 with more than 500K orcs available (5x Armories and 6x Orc Nests). Orc Nests also get a nice boosts in chapter 16 (unlike many other buildings).

It can be done.

I assume you never play/negotiate in the spire then, as it can consume quite a bit of orcs, and these days some of the later wonders can also consume a considerable amount of orcs on upgrades as well.