• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Chapter 15?

edeba

Is chapter 15 going to be here soon, as in around this month? I thought it was 2 chapters per year and it seems to me that it has been around half a year since the last chapter.

Edit: Is my radar good or what, just checked announcements and Feb 5 was the release of the constructs, so exactly 6 months today...

Heymrdiedier

Is chapter 15 going to be here soon, as in around this month? I thought it was 2 chapters per year and it seems to me that it has been around half a year since the last chapter.

Edit: Is my radar good or what, just checked announcements and Feb 5 was the release of the constructs, so exactly 6 months today...
Amuni was on beta first week of august if i recall correctly. So it would be time for it.
However i think they need some more time this time, previous chapters, they had 4 chapters orso prepared in gamefiles allready, those prepared chapters are now all used. Also they seem to be focussing on new game feature, the spire, so i think that might also mean some delay.

I was kinda hoping we would get faster chapters now, now that we have all sentient goods done and we dont have to wait for enough players to be endtech. But i was wrong :)

Angedev

It was easy with last 2 chapters. They had sentient goods which covered 3 chapters. Now they have to invent something completely new and it takes more time. I think we can expect it on September or October, but it's just a guess :)

Arthus

It was easy with last 2 chapters. They had sentient goods which covered 3 chapters. Now they have to invent something completely new and it takes more time. I think we can expect it on September or October, but it's just a guess :)

It's confirmed that next chapters will use sentient goods, probably all 3 kind of them.

Considering all chapters release dates, chapter 15 should be out 22nd of August which is almost sure it's delayed.

This also makes rumours about no more guest races more valid, as all residences and workshops since halflings were copycat and they lacked inspiration. Maybe they need more time to create something original.

Usually next chapter is before next seasonal event, as there is seasonal event now, chapter 15 will be probably before Autumn Event or Christmas Event.

I wish old guest races could return in improved versions :/ I would love mega-fairy city <3

Last edited:

Elrondriel

almost sure it's delayed

Unless they are developing exclusively in HTML5 version or they totally changed the way of rolling out new content, it will probably be "delayed" a lot. I have not seen absolutely any slightest sign of the next chapter in the flash game files so far, which is extremely unusual compared to the past ... But maybe I'm totally blind and we'll have a big surprise soon :eek:

Arthus

It will be 1st chapter since dwarves (for 100%, maybe even more ancient times but i checked back to dwarves) to not come out half year after previous.

Looks like the end is near. Poor people standing in constructs.

This is the effect of Spire of Failernity and it's problem with 3x more cost than rewards. I always told on polish forums that this fail concept will affect chapter 15's release.

CrazyWizard

It's delayed a lot for sure,

It's not hard to spot why it's delayed. the focus is currently on there failing "super project" that not many seem to like.
The Spire of Eternity.

since they already announced that the spire will not get better "prizes" since it "caters a different audience".

we will see, but I expect a delay of at least 2-3 months.

Arthus

Just a thought...
I seem to remember that at the end of Constructs one of the advisors says something like "maybe we should make a trip to Unur". I always thought that might have been a hint. Unur being the "original" living area of the elvenarian races from where they left to escape the drought.

I always thought that races of Unur would be informed by constructs that Elvenar continent is restored and they can return somehow to bring even more prosperity to the town, but hearing that there won't be a guest race in Chapter XV... well there goes my belief.

Spire of eternity is a total failure and they should fire whoever is responsible for that concept.

DeletedUser1681

I always thought that races of Unur would be informed by constructs that Elvenar continent is restored and they can return somehow to bring even more prosperity to the town, but hearing that there won't be a guest race in Chapter XV... well there goes my belief.
Streching my memory some more...
When the Constructs appeared weren't they saying something about having restored Unur and were now looking for the elvenarians who had created them.

I have been thinking along the same lines that you have, returning to Unur, maybe starting a new colony there, and then who knows what you might find. That would offer all kinds of possibilities for storyline.

This is ofc just imagination running wild - I wouldn't know if the system could handle sudden appearance of colony cities. Though that might be some kind of solution for capped province expansions for example.
Also in this case the guest race would be us.

Maillie

Spire of eternity is a total failure and they should fire whoever is responsible for that concept.

It was probably a good concept on paper, to give a tournament-type weekly event to the ones that aren't doing the regular tournament for various reasons. The idea went amiss when the difficulty overwhelmed us and we received nothing of value in the early rewards, which were the only ones we could get to. I find it hard to imagine that one single person could be responsible for all that's wrong with it. I believe it came to us in Beta on May 27, and 2 1/2 months later it has not reached the live cities. Hopefully it can be made playable by the majority soon and we can move on to the new chapter. Another idea comes to mind. They may have learned from the Spire that if a chapter is too difficult or takes too long we might not play it. Perhaps they went back to the drawing board before another Orcs was released.

Lovec Krys

@Maillie With the portal profits, another orcs wouldn't be so long. My guess is that either too many developers were working on Spire instead of new chapter or they have hard time to think (or implementing) something new for us in that chapter.

iDavis

I really hope Elvenar will not follow FoE and it's temporary settlements. If there is going to be Unur as new playfield, I would like to see it as a permanent playfield, like our current city. This would also mean adding new expansions (completely new area), but not just from space aspect, but also from story aspect.
The reason why did I never play games like Tribal Wars (even tough half of my classmates were talking about it whole day) was that I simply didn't like to build something just for some time, until the server is closed (or time for settlement is done) and then start again and again. So whatever is new chapter going to bring, I hope, nothing temporary included.