• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Chapter 15?

Biloutte91

THIS. i don't know what is it ? never see in game

fpmu.png

Lovec Krys

@iDavis I don't have a problem with any of this provided they give a new expansions for that. Otherwise I will soon end up with settlement so little, that I'll have no choice but to do whole chapter just with instants.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
THIS. i don't know what is it ? never see in game

fpmu.png

I don't know what it is either :p

but yes, innogames is working on the next chapter, and they allready increased the mapsize because of that (for extra row).
Because they needed a bigger map they just redid some of the artwork, and i think this is the only reason you see this now.
I wouldnt make anything out of it, except background imagery :)

Lovec Krys

It doesn't matter if they add an extra row or not. What does matter is if we get more expansions than 1 from tech tree (without paying extreme amount of diamonds) since most players at the end of tech tree has already hit the province expansion limit.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
For the moment, we don't know if the devs are working for T7, T8 and T9

but in my Main Hall , Marble, Crystal and Elixir have not in "color" :) :) :) why ? i don't know

8d7u.png

the colors only show because thats a bonus for you. the Yellow color is for normal tier 1 boost, the blue color is for Tier 4, Tier 5 and Tier 6 boosts.
the uncolored ones only mean you don't have a bonus there. Maybe at some point we will get Tier 7 tier 8 and tier 9 and then they will get their own color.
But i wouldnt count on it this soon.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
It doesn't matter if they add an extra row or not. What does matter is if we get more expansions than 1 from tech tree (without paying extreme amount of diamonds) since most players at the end of tech tree has already hit the province expansion limit.

well you will have to be patient about that, what if i say yes we get more then 1 this time, and they end up removing them all before it hits beta? then i'll get in trouble.

im keeping my fingers crossed together with all of you that we get more then 1 in the next chapter.

i believe it also doesn't matter how many we get. The game is designed that we have enough room with the obligated expansions from tech tree and province expansions from world map (which we need before we can start the next chapter). It feels like we wont have enough room but we all have more then enough.

Its just like a rich man who always wants more money, no matter how much he has. Its the way us humans work :) and game designers take this human perk and try to make money out of it by selling us diamond expansions.

Lovec Krys

@Kersepitje Well, we will see.
But the way the game is designed and the way players are actualy playing it are completely different things (no to mention that players have many different ways of playing, almost none of them fits the designed way).

Jaxom

Can someone from the team just be open and honest and tell us roughly when Ch 15 will arrive?
Is there hope for something soon or are the changes so big that developers know without a doubt that it is months away?

And please don't tell me to look at FB or other social media. I come here to learn about the game and do not use FB under any circumstances.

Maillie

In my main city I have bought enough expansions to make the next one cost an unjustifiable amount. If the buildings keep growing and I can't earn any more expansions, and only 1 appears in the next chapter, it will make the game so much less fun. I never did the cookie cutter obligatory number of houses and workshops, I supplemented with smaller event buildings and sets in order to put in as many of the AW's as possible. I can add no more or my settlement area for the next chapter will be miniscule. There are always 2 new, and ever growing, AW's in each chapter, yet we only get one expansion. Some of the early ones have already been removed. Earning expansions was a fun part of the game that kept me here.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Can someone from the team just be open and honest and tell us roughly when Ch 15 will arrive?
Is there hope for something soon or are the changes so big that developers know without a doubt that it is months away?

And please don't tell me to look at FB or other social media. I come here to learn about the game and do not use FB under any circumstances.

open and honestly, we dont know ourselves either. It will come when its finished. This can be this month, it can be next month.
I can definitely confirm that we are working on it right now tho.

Even for developers a day consists of only 24 hours, if we are working on something new like spire, we can't ofcourse be working on new chapter at the same time. This doesn't mean the chapter is delayed because the spire was also in the planning ofcourse, and not something extra that they squeezed in.

In my opinion it shouldn't be long anymore till it comes, and untill then we have some events to keep us bussy.

Last edited:

Jaxom

Thank you so very much! We at least know that it isn't planned for Christmas or next year.
More events? Hate to say it but I am not very motivated to earn new buildings that I might not have room for in Chapter 15. I could really use a week or two off from events.

Biloutte91

the "spire" does not interest me at all, but not at all! tournaments same thing, I do not do them!
I only play for the chapters and the evolution of the "story" of the game ... the events,
if there are none, I do not miss them ... but I look forward to a new chapter ... like a lot of players I think ...