• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Chapter 15?

Lovec Krys

@iDavis If it would gave me some realy good bonuses (like additional expansions in the main city), it might be worth. It's basicaly another guest race settlement, but in a different area. But we'll see if that's the case or not.
Or this time it was FoE who copied from Elvenar's Guest races and we'll get something completely different.

iDavis

It's basicaly another guest race settlement, but in a different area.

It's not the same, once we complete guest race, we destroy it's settlement and continue building our city with next one. The idea of FoE settlement system is based on regular repeating the same one again and again, just to get more rewards like artifacts for special evolving building or so.
So I hope the last part of your post is correct and such a feature is already considered to be in Elvenar, and we will see something different.. and permanent.

I made a screenshot of what a questgiver in one of last quests in Constructs said - something like "Constructs said that Unur is again one fertile land. Do you also feel a need to visit your old home again?" I think this supports here mentioned theory of Unur..

Arthus

Today would be 1st full day of chapter 15 if followed Amuni/Constructs chapters timing. Any official information, spoilers, leaks, anything? Yes we know it's in production, but sneak peek would not steal the crowns from IG's heads.

I'm worried that they prepare another set of "Mega sentient goods" or something like that, that would require players to build 3rd kind of manufactories to have all 9 kinds in town at once...

As far as Spire of Eternity is ok for me despite fail prizes and needing 3x more everything that you get from rewards, it's concept has been known for long time while we are not sure what is the future of the game in next 12 months, absolutely no informations about:
- new chapter,
- map size increasing,
- universal artifact concept,
- fair events without "scout, get 900 spell fragments, get 15 vision vapors or win 10 fights" quests that ruin the game for players that didn't play long and didn't save everything for later,
- fair events without discriminating players with steel manufatories (they got 2x2 size while others got 1x2 and 2x1 size meaning 2x more space for others, which was reported to the IG central even by polish CM and still nothing) ...

Arthus

@Arthus during last QaA they said something about universal artefact and it doesn´t look like they want to add it. And I also hope they won´t.

Any logical arguments? This way they will add 1000 more artifacts, we will have one big mess in inventory and buildings not on level 10 will be useless without any way to complete them (like stonehenge is now, they refuse to add artifact to events, challenges etc)

Looks like they don't want to add everything players need the most and that's the problem with game creators, they lost contact with game community.

iDavis

@Arthus their arguments were given in video, mine here.

I also don´t have last stonehenge artifact. But when that event comes, offering one, I will be like "yeah, here we go, this is the event I really want to participate in". With universal artifact this would never come and whole interesting system of artifacts would become boring. And yes, mess in inventory I call interesting, because it adds a lot of variecy into the game and that´s what does game need.

Lovec Krys

@Arthus Most evolving buildings are not worth building on lower levels (some even at max. level).
And garbage in inventory? Good for spell fragments quests in next event (unless you have thousands of spells to disenchant, so you can choose what to disenchant).

edeba

I wasn't asking for a "universal" artifact for all things, just for things like the FA, so you can choose what to upgrade. I accidentally placed my fire phoenix instead of my mermaid, just tired and totally not paying attention and I ended up deleting it because it was totally useless and a complete waste of space. Two artifacts I could actually use would not have been in my inventory in the first place. We should have storage.

@Arthus their arguments were given in video, mine here.

I also don´t have last stonehenge artifact. But when that event comes, offering one, I will be like "yeah, here we go, this is the event I really want to participate in". With universal artifact this would never come and whole interesting system of artifacts would become boring. And yes, mess in inventory I call interesting, because it adds a lot of variecy into the game and that´s what does game need.

Alcaro

I've read all posts in this thread and it seems nobody knows if and when the new chapter arrives :oops:
But I like the bear :D even tho I can't see how is related to this fantastic realm of elves, fairies, orcs etc

Heymrdiedier

I've read all posts in this thread and it seems nobody knows if and when the new chapter arrives :oops:
But I like the bear :D even tho I can't see how is related to this fantastic realm of elves, fairies, orcs etc
its not related, its for fall event :)
but who knows, maybe some day they are a guestrace, after the phoenixxes. Elementels were also introduces as in an event before they became a GR, so its possible i guess

Arthus

its not related, its for fall event :)
but who knows, maybe some day they are a guestrace, after the phoenixxes. Elementels were also introduces as in an event before they became a GR, so its possible i guess

Wasn't it confirmed no more guest races?

Loki Blue

I can't see how is related to this fantastic realm of elves, fairies, orcs etc

I can't see how the Army Of Darkness QLE with the haunted windmill and cemetery have anything to do with Elvenar myself, but we had it all the same.

iDavis

@Arthus I don't remember that. All I remember is correction of player's question "when you release new guest race" to "he asks when a new chapter is planned".

Arthus

@Arthus I don't remember that. All I remember is correction of player's question "when you release new guest race" to "he asks when a new chapter is planned".

I remember that people said that Chapter 15 was confirmed to not have a guest race and it's very anticipated that it introduces FoE colonies system, as last quest of constructs chapter says about going back to Unur continent for a visit.

Arthus

@Arthus why not, but it definitely couldn't be confirmed, since there is no official information about this chapter when it's still only in development. :)
The delayed development of chapter 15 is the reason of many players giving up on this game. Instead of chapters, they focused on events. The outcome is losing population and many valuable members, including SoggyShorts (left because of no chapter 15 and trivializing chapters).

No player ever will stay in one point of the game for more than half year being satisfied.
Story flow should be the main priority of the game.

iDavis

@Arthus I let you have your opinion on that, but you should keep in mind that something, what has not been officially announced, cannot be considered as delayed. I would say all this is based on priorities and devs just decided to prefer new events and spire releasing before new chapter.
And they wouldn't do that, if events didn't keep players in game. And I believe they do (I'm a proof for me). :)

Heymrdiedier

Wasn't it confirmed no more guest races?
they didnt say its was over with guest races, i believe they said it wasnt sure yet they do guest races the next chapters, but they didnt say it would never come back. Honestly the guest races is what makes this game endless, unlike some other games who use history as chapters, you cant keep making new futures .... :)

and FYI in gamefiles there is info about gr10_portals and gr10_factories. That doesnt mean it will be a gr, but its mechanic will probably similar to what we know