• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

mrossnyc

I'm curious to know how many Ideas/Workforce + Sentient Goods are needed for the 7hr productions in the Atelier, Agriculture, and Factory?

pilousd

updated list with quests #47 to 49

1 Research Advanced Scouts (Cost & Time reduction on Province Exploration)
2 Recrut a huge amount of units (gain : 1 D111a - Timewarp rune)
3 Spend 10 Knowledge Points (gain : 1 broken Shard)
4 Buy 8 Knowledge Points (gain :2 Ensocelled Endowment Spells)
5 Research Council Hall (gain : 1 D222z - SImia Sapiens rune)
6 Have a Council Hall at level 1 or higher (gain : 1 x 14h time booster)
7 Accept two trade offers from players or the wholesaler (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
8 Buy 5 Knowledge Points (gain : 2 x 5h time boosters)
9 Collect 3 enchantment item (gain : 30000 mana)
10 Gain 600 spell fragments (gain : 1 Magical Manufacturing Enchantment)
11 Produce 10 beverages (gain : 2 x 2h time boosters)
12 Research Academy of the Elvenar (gain : 1 Royal Restoration Spell)
13 Have an Academy of the Elvenar at level 1 or higher (gain : 1 Supply Windfall 25%)
14 Collect 2000 Ideas from the Academy of the Elvenar (gain : 1 coin rain 25%)
15 Produce T1 boosted goods 3h 12 times (gain : 1 broken Shard)
16 Give Neighbourly help 5 times (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 5 Instant)
17 Research Atelier of the Elvenar (gain : 1 x 14h time booster)
18. Research Agriculture of the Elvenar (Gain : 32000 mana)
19. Research Factory of the Elvenar (Gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
20. Gain a big amount of Supplies (459K) (Gain : 1 broken Shard)
21. Have an Atelier of the Elvenar at level 1 or higher
Have an Agriculture of the Elvenar at level 1 or higher
Have a Factory of the Elvenar at level 1 or higher" (Gain : 1 Ensocelled Endowment Spell)
22. Produce Bread 18 times
Produce Basket of Groceries 5 times" (Gain : 1 x 8h time booster)
23. Collect 10 relics (Gain : 1 Magical Manufacturing Enchantment)
24. Research Vault of Wisdom (Gain : 1 x 14h time booster)25 Have a Vault of Wisdom at level 1 or higher (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
26 Poduce 8 Toolboxes (gain : 2 Inspiring Meditation Spells)
27 Research Improved Vault of Wisdom (gain : 34000 mana)
28 Have a Vault of Wisdom at level 2 or higher (gain : 1 x 8h time booster)
29 Gain 15 relics (gain : 1 broken Shard)
30 Research Improved Council Hall (gain : 2 x 5h time boosters)31 Gain or use enchantements 5 times (gain : 1 Magical Manufacturing Enchantment)
32 Have a Council Hall at level 3 or higher (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
33 Research Elvenar Style Main Hall (gain : 3 Ensocelled Endowment Spells)
34 Have a Main Hall at level 34 or higher (gain :1 x 8h time booster)
35 Recrut a huge amount of units (7686) (gain :1 Magical Manufacturing Enchantment)
36 Research Improved Dwarven Steel Manufactory (gain : 36000 mana)37 Research Improved Elemental Marble Manufactory (gain : 1 x 14h time booster)
38 Research Improved Growing Planks Manufactory (gain : 1 broken Shard)
39 Have one of these Manufactories at level 28 or higher ; Dwarven Steel, Elemental Marble or Growing Planks (gain :1 x 8h time booster)
40 Gain 10 vision vapor (gain :1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
41 Gain a fair amount of Steel (56400) (gain : 2 Magical Manufacturing Enchantments)
42 Produce beverages 30 times (gain : 1 Royal Restauration Spell)
43 Research Improved Elvenar Style residences (gain :1 x 8h time booster)
44 Have a Residence at level 35 or higher or Have a Premium Residence at level 15 or higher (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
45 Use Enchantments 5 times (gain : 38000 mana)
46 Research Improved Elvenar Style Main Hall (gain : 1 x 14h time booster)
47 Have a Main Hall at level 35 or higher (gain : 1 broken Shard)
48 Produce Advanced Tools 20 times (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 15 Instant)
49 Research Ascending street (gain : 1 x 8h time booster)

surprisingly, although this last quest forces the player to go all the way back in the research tree to tackle the military-related upper portion, there doesn’t seem to be a storyline for these items. It looks like we will instead move forward with the wonders then wait until the next season :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser2630

Are there production costs for the atelier etc.? So far, I have been blocking waste production for the first three tasks, but I would like to have an overview of the costs and nowhere is it to be found.
Thanks!

EDIT: I've already found it, it's in code and here. https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/b_gr10_production3/

173400 ideas and 173400 workers for next three tasks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser408

chapter 15 has officially broken my will to play elvenar anymore, nobody is trading S goods, i've posted and searched for goods for Academy for weeks now nothing, and the bits i do get degrade before i can get enough to unlock the tech, Elvenar did a real good job giving everybody the common S boost, and rare ones Ink, velvet, shrooms, bismuth, and moonstones and tree gum, forget about it cannot get my hands on any of it, those that are lucky to have those boost post crazy offers, like 5000 shrooms for 142K bismuth. nobody wants my common platinum, obsidian or soap, because 90% of all players have same boost.
Inno should rebalance the crazy requirements and or offer players to change the boosts, so players can trade, the trader is dead on Beta

DeletedUser408

it was an example that those that have the rare S boost post very bad trades I'm currently posting positives trades(5100 Obsidian for 5000 Ink) and nobody takes them either and or nobody is offering either

Jixel

supply and demand, this is as real as real life there

Yes, but it makes the game experience unfair and unbalanced for some players - if you're lucky enough to have the goods which happen to be in demand, you'll be way ahead of the ones who aren't. And "supply and demand" is great, but I can't change my boosts to supply more of something that's lacking, it's just luck. For all the changes that Inno has made (mostly nerfing) under the banner of "game balance", this is an area becoming more unbalanced as more people meet the ridiculous sentient good requirements in the latest chapter.

Karvest

I'm currently posting positives trades(5100 Obsidian for 5000 Ink) and nobody takes them either and or nobody is offering either
I remember the moment of the chapter start here, the situation was the opposite - everyone was asking for obsidian.

Jaxom

I am not trading S goods right now because it is taking me so horribly long to produce the stuff in the Factory and Agriculture. I keep making my boosted S-goods but typically don't trade until I need the other goods for research or building. I guess I should get started early if I want my trades to be taken.

But I am really feeling uninspired by this chapter. It takes so long to produce the things needed to get up to Vault. Once I have that I plan to use Portal Profits to move ahead but until then it is a totally boring grind.

Deleted User - 60107

So far this is the most boring chapter in the history of Elvenar. It takes days to get the goods required for just one tech. I even started building a second of each Sentient Manifactory (luckily I had the free space and population) and also built an event building for some extra Seeds. But even so it is just too slow - even Orcs and Goblins didn't seem this bad. Most of the time during the chapter things are exactly the same as when I am between chapters - I log in, reset Workshops and manufactories, spend my KP on AWs, and that's it.

The only good things I can say about this chapter are:
- buildings look good - but that's pretty normal
- BTG is actually useful, as you need to produce things you can't get with Portal Profit spells. Even a low-level BTG speeds things up a bit.

palmira

I am on the portal instants part and it is still a long wait for the necessary sentient goods. It takes quite a while even with 2 t6 factories, one lvl27 and another lvl24 (no sentient goods to upgrade...).

Deleted User - 81190

I am on the portal instants part and it is still a long wait for the necessary sentient goods. It takes quite a while even with 2 t6 factories, one lvl27 and another lvl24 (no sentient goods to upgrade...).
The chapter seems to be designed for much more than 2x T6. I am running 5x, and if my projections are correct that would be barely enough to avoid tech lock in this chapter. That's with some MM spells as well (not 100%).

Deleted User - 81190

@MinMax Gamer 5xT6? How many players produce enough seeds for that?
I don't know, I do about 70-75K a day. That's with a pretty low total AW levels (119) - there are players who run with much higher AW levels than that. And by the time you need full T6 capacity you don't need to run your T4 and T5 (can go completely idle if you're willing to just waste portal profits on settlement goods), so there is that.