• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
When they made MH bonus stack with phoenix this way, they changed numbers for MH in client files from 1.24 to 0.24. For Timewarp we still see 1.24, so it would either be 1.24*1.2=1.488 (+48%) or they would change it same way as MH a bit later, or some bug would happen.

Can't wait to see how it will turn out :)
I'm kinda assuming it will still change as you described, since the second effect has not been announced yet, it means its not fully finished yet. But if it does indeed end up as a bug, we (the QA team) are ready for it :)

Indianaking

Hi,
does anybody know please:
* is it possible to level up the portal just with portal profits?
* which guest race ressources will I get from portal profits?

Thx a lot :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2803

* is it possible to level up the portal just with portal profits?
The portal doesn't need guest race goods. For level 3 and 4 you will need to do a research. I understand your question, that you want to know, if you need to build a settlement or can do everything with portal refills. So the answer is, you need an initial settlement (academy and facilities) for ideas, workforce and the 6 following non capped resource to unlock a few early researches. You won't need a fvault of wisdom and you can delete everything but the portal once you did those early researches. From then on you will need a lot of sentient goods only, while everything else can be done with portal profits. Ofc. Without any need for a settlement at that point, you should have a lot of free space for additional sentient good manufactories.

Dony

King of Bugs
It would be really nice if we could add T4-6 to research tree similar to KPs or badges in FA or some quests with green + and add how many i want, so i could be adding every day something, even if that would mean to rebalance current amounts

Indianaking

The portal doesn't need guest race goods. For level 3 and 4 you will need to do a research. I understand your question, that you want to know, if you need to build a settlement or can do everything with portal refills. So the answer is, you need an initial settlement (academy and facilities) for ideas, workforce and the 6 following non capped resource to unlock a few early researches. You won't need a fvault of wisdom and you can delete everything but the portal once you did those early researches. From then on you will need a lot of sentient goods only, while everything else can be done with portal profits. Ofc. Without any need for a settlement at that point, you should have a lot of free space for additional sentient good manufactories.

You really understood :) So I ve planned 4 Acadamies, 1 Agricultue, 1 Factory and 1 Atelier just to do the early researches . When they are done I d like to keep just the portal , using my tons of PP s to finish research. I usually play with 2 of each sentient goods manufactories but meanwhile I m building a third T6 . Hopefully I ll get more teleports the next few weeks :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Saribar

I am a bit confused. The academy needs to be directly connected to the council hall, but the council hall can only be built with diamonds? So basically one can only do the new chapter if one uses diamonds?

Deleted User - 60107

No, you're just missing the resources to build the Council Hall.

Dony

King of Bugs
I am a bit confused. The academy needs to be directly connected to the council hall, but the council hall can only be built with diamonds? So basically one can only do the new chapter if one uses diamonds?
mouse over building and tooltip will shows red number indicating you miss that resource

DeletedUser1953

After the last event "explore of vapor's automn", i hoped an AW with scout time reduction.
It seems that new AWs are somewhat useless for active player, can be problem, on live, my 2 last military AW are already 28 (other are at max) !
Vortex storage is bad balanced (as always) : 120% at level 1, the montain halls gives 124% at level 1 and affects a lot of more factories !

Dony

King of Bugs
New wonders are really badly balanced yet, they ignore research points per tile like every other wonder has, for them it doesnt matter if its 6x3 or 7x3, you still need 350 KP for level 2, all previous wonders had levels which needs runes to grand 2x more power then other levels, in new wonders its same no matter what level, vortex require alsmot 8k more KP then timewarp, they are both same sizes, but timewarp gives bigger boost to sentient goods, doesnt make any sense
Vortex storage is bad balanced (as always) : 120% at level 1, the montain halls gives 124% at level 1 and affects a lot of more factories !
Mountain Hall affect 3 types of manufactories and Vortex of Storage affect exactly same 3 types of manufactories

Dony

King of Bugs
nobody stopping you from building more T4-6 or reducing T1-3, thats not issue whats so ever
its pretty clear we are moving from T1-3 to T4-6, and devs are making ground for them to implement to world map/tournament aswell

DeletedUser2632

I would like to pose a question for the heavy tournament players: given the shift towards T4 - 6, how do you maintain your T1 - 3 goods production? I spend upwards of 1 million goods T1/T2 per tournament, usually getting around 6 - 7k points

Lovec Krys

@RandomNo. On live I have 5-5-5 normal, 1-1-1 expired (building second T6 for new chapter). Best goods saving method in tournaments is to win by fighting (not possible in all tournaments) and only use goods in limited number of encounters.
If expired goods is introduced in tournaments, massive manufactories rebuilding (normal>expired) follows (and desperate needs for seeds).

Lovec Krys

@Anec With all the events requiring tons of scouting/encounters/relics - not enough. Especially due to missing that technology in chapters 13&14. And I suppose that in chapter 15 it's again only 25% like usual?