• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

DeletedUser724

any 1 has storyline of "The Elvenar"
Just need to check whether there is some "quest" related to amount of "vault of wisdom"
if nothing, may be 1 "vault of wisdom" is already sufficient for whole chapter <it means 2nd vault of wisdom is just a rubbish>

DeletedUser2710

Out of curiosity: anyone knows if the artists team has changed ? While most the new buildings still look nice, some of the buildings (like the barracks) seem much flatter and less detailed compared to the previous chapters.

palmira

Out of curiosity: anyone knows if the artists team has changed ? While most the new buildings still look nice, some of the buildings (like the barracks) seem much flatter and less detailed compared to the previous chapters.

That's just the level 34 one (the barracks), the fully upgraded one is quite nice :)

DeletedUser2256

Hey there ! I'm looking for the quest list for this chapter... anybody please? :p

Or else, how many settlement buildings we actually need for these quests :)

Heymrdiedier

Hey there ! I'm looking for the quest list for this chapter... anybody please? :p

all the players who used to make quest list, either quit playing or stopped making lists because it had no use anymore with the random part. So maybe you can make the list? :)

mrossnyc

I'm planning on using PProfits as much as possible and I'm wondering for the first 3 techs using Collections and Manifests (Armory, Improved Vault, Residence), those techs are only asking for the same 2 of the 4 goods stored in the Portal. So, when using PProfits to fill the Portal with the other two goods maxed out, is it still possible to use PProfits to fill the used goods and basically lose out on getting most out of the PProfits? I only started using them in Constructs and the portal goods were more balanced among the techs.

Lovec Krys

@mrossnyc When one or more resources are full, you get only the rest from PP spell (resources you get less or 0 are red and you get confirmation message).

mrossnyc

@mrossnyc When one or more resources are full, you get only the rest from PP spell (resources you get less or 0 are red and you get confirmation message).
Thanks Lovec Krys! That is what I thought would happen, but wanted to be certain before I start making too much room for the settlement.

DeletedUser724

I'm planning on using PProfits as much as possible and I'm wondering for the first 3 techs using Collections and Manifests (Armory, Improved Vault, Residence), those techs are only asking for the same 2 of the 4 goods stored in the Portal. So, when using PProfits to fill the Portal with the other two goods maxed out, is it still possible to use PProfits to fill the used goods and basically lose out on getting most out of the PProfits? I only started using them in Constructs and the portal goods were more balanced among the techs.

that is what i am asking...
storyline ...so i know ...what quest require us "valut of wisdom", may be only build 1 for quest, if no more use, even i can demolish it to free space

then use "portal profits", i have tons, do not mind to waste anything...
do not need "valut of wisdom" to produce , use "portal profit" to get them immediately

mrossnyc

that is what i am asking...
storyline ...so i know ...what quest require us "valut of wisdom", may be only build 1 for quest, if no more use, even i can demolish it to free space

then use "portal profits", i have tons, do not mind to waste anything...
do not need "valut of wisdom" to produce , use "portal profit" to get them immediately
Look at Post #189 further up this page.
1 Vault Lv 2 and Council Hall Lv3 are apparently the only quests requiring Settlement buildings

pilousd

all the players who used to make quest list, either quit playing or stopped making lists because it had no use anymore with the random part. So maybe you can make the list? :)

Here's where I am so far.
After 46 quests, no specific number of settlement buildings required YET...

1 Research Advanced Scouts (Cost & Time reduction on Province Exploration)
2 Recrut a huge amount of units (gain : 1 D111a - Timewarp rune)
3 Spend 10 Knowledge Points (gain : 1 broken Shard)
4 Buy 8 Knowledge Points (gain :2 Ensocelled Endowment Spells)
5 Research Council Hall (gain : 1 D222z - SImia Sapiens rune)
6 Have a Council Hall at level 1 or higher (gain : 1 x 14h time booster)
7 Accept two trade offers from players or the wholesaler (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
8 Buy 5 Knowledge Points (gain : 2 x 5h time boosters)
9 Collect 3 enchantment item (gain : 30000 mana)
10 Gain 600 spell fragments (gain : 1 Magical Manufacturing Enchantment)
11 Produce 10 beverages (gain : 2 x 2h time boosters)
12 Research Academy of the Elvenar (gain : 1 Royal Restoration Spell)
13 Have an Academy of the Elvenar at level 1 or higher (gain : 1 Supply Windfall 25%)
14 Collect 2000 Ideas from the Academy of the Elvenar (gain : 1 coin rain 25%)
15 Produce T1 boosted goods 3h 12 times (gain : 1 broken Shard)
16 Give Neighbourly help 5 times (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 5 Instant)
17 Research Atelier of the Elvenar (gain : 1 x 14h time booster)
18. Research Agriculture of the Elvenar (Gain : 32000 mana)
19. Research Factory of the Elvenar (Gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
20. Gain a big amount of Supplies (459K) (Gain : 1 broken Shard)
21. Have an Atelier of the Elvenar at level 1 or higher
Have an Agriculture of the Elvenar at level 1 or higher
Have a Factory of the Elvenar at level 1 or higher" (Gain : 1 Ensocelled Endowment Spell)
22. Produce Bread 18 times
Produce Basket of Groceries 5 times" (Gain : 1 x 8h time booster)
23. Collect 10 relics (Gain : 1 Magical Manufacturing Enchantment)
24. Research Vault of Wisdom (Gain : 1 x 14h time booster)25 Have a Vault of Wisdom at level 1 or higher (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
26 Poduce 8 Toolboxes (gain : 2 Inspiring Meditation Spells)
27 Research Improved Vault of Wisdom (gain : 34000 mana)
28 Have a Vault of Wisdom at level 2 or higher (gain : 1 x 8h time booster)
29 Gain 15 relics (gain : 1 broken Shard)
30 Research Improved Council Hall (gain : 2 x 5h time boosters)31 Gain or use enchantements 5 times (gain : 1 Magical Manufacturing Enchantment)
32 Have a Council Hall at level 3 or higher (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
33 Research Elvenar Style Main Hall (gain : 3 Ensocelled Endowment Spells)
34 Have a Main Hall at level 34 or higher (gain :1 x 8h time booster)
35 Recrut a huge amount of units (7686) (gain :1 Magical Manufacturing Enchantment)
36 Research Improved Dwarven Steel Manufactory (gain : 36000 mana)37 Research Improved Elemental Marble Manufactory (gain : 1 x 14h time booster)
38 Research Improved Growing Planks Manufactory (gain : 1 broken Shard)
39 Have one of these Manufactories at level 28 or higher ; Dwarven Steel, Elemental Marble or Growing Planks (gain :1 x 8h time booster)
40 Gain 10 vision vapor (gain :1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
41 Gain a fair amount of Steel (56400) (gain : 2 Magical Manufacturing Enchantments)
42 Produce beverages 30 times (gain : 1 Royal Restauration Spell)
43 Research Improved Elvenar Style residences (gain :1 x 8h time booster)
44 Have a Residence at level 35 or higher or Have a Premium Residence at level 15 or higher (gain : 1 Ancient Knowledge 10 Instant)
45 Use Enchantments 5 times (gain : 38000 mana)
46 Research Improved Elvenar Style Main Hall (gain : 1 x 14h time booster)

Edit : so the minimum requirement to keep going is to have a council hall lvl3, 1 academy lvl1, 1 factory/atelier/agriculture all lvl1 + 1vault lvl2.
Although 1 aca only will not make it functional, it takes 2 to allow all 3 intermediate bats to be connected & work properly.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 81190

Here's where I am so far.
After 46 quests, no specific number of settlement buildings required YET...
Thanks for posting the quest list, haven't seen it anywhere yet.

And LOL at 8x toolbox quest - I assume they don't have level requirements on those quests yet? So L1 workshops are fine for those? ;)