• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Chapter 15 productions of polar bear, stonehenge

UlyssesBlue

Could anyone with a chapter 15 polar bear or stonehenge look up for me what their productions are at different evolution stages?

If it's in your city you can look these values up by clicking on the building, then going to the evolution tab and hovering your mouse over each evolution stage.
If it's in your inventory you can do the same by clicking on the (i) icon in the top right corner, then the (i) icon next to 'show stage overview' then hovering over each evolution stage.

Alternatively, if you have a chapter 14 polar bear or stonehenge in your city, click on it then go to its upgrade tab, then hover over the icon for chapter 15, and it'll give you the chapter 15 production values for the current evolution level.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I can't get chapter 15 production info from other sources, like ElvenGems or ElvenArchitect. The latter has info on population and culture, but not production for each stage.

Last edited:

UlyssesBlue

Update:
I now have the info for the chapter 15 polar bear:
qF7hd7H.png

Source: https://cavalieridellozombiaco.blogspot.com/p/zodiaco-dellautunno-orsi.html
Thanks to @PrimroseSylvia for bringing this to my attention.

I am still looking for the info for the stonehenge. Unless this is posted on the internet somewhere, I think the only way to get it is in-game, and for that someone needs to have a chapter 15 stonehenge placed in their city. If you've got one please let me know.