• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Changes in Community Management

Announcement_EN.png

Dear Humans and Elves,

Almost since the start of Elvenar, I have had the tremendous pleasure to be your Community Manager on the Beta server of this wonderful game. We have traveled on an awesome journey together, through ups and downs, and I have loved every minute of it. But today, I am announcing to you that I will leave the Community Manager position for Beta.

Due to my new role at InnoGames (I became the Lead Community Manager for Elvenar), I do not have the time I would need and want to be here for you anymore. You deserve a Community Manager who is here for you, and who can focus on your needs. Unfortunately, I had to conclude that this person was not me anymore due to my lack of time to fulfill the role. This is why I have decided to hand over the reigns on Beta to Marindor. He has been part of Beta's Team since early last year, and has a huge amount of knowledge of the game and of Community Management in general. I trust him to run the Beta server to his full capabilities, and am looking forward to working with him in the future in my new role.

While I may step down as Community Manager for this Beta, I will still stick around, but Marindor will be your point of contact, and he will be leading the Beta Team from now on. I want to congratulate Marindor and wish him all the best in his new position!

Thanks to everyone for the amazing time you have given me here at Beta. You are a great community, and I hope to see you all around in the years to come at Elvenar!

Kind regards,
Muf-Muf

Marindor

Hi everyone!

It feels kind of strange to "introduce" myself to you, since most of you already know me from the last 1,5 years here on Beta (or perhaps one of the other versions as well). Just a short introduction for those of you who might not really know me yet:

I'm Marindor, 31 years of age. I started leading forums & communities more than 10 years ago but won't bother you too much with all that. My work for InnoGames started about 2,5 years ago on Forge of Empires NL. I started as a Game Moderator and grew to the position of co-Community Manager there. Since early 2015 I joined the Elvenar Beta team as well as Sr. Game Moderator and in the past 1,5 years I have worked on support for Elvenar US, EN and NL as well. I love the game, I love helping you guys out and I am looking forward to my new role here very much. What always works best for me, is to be open and honest with each other, being able to express how you feel while staying respectful and constructive. I think we've got an awesome community here with very dedicated players and I'm looking forward to working together with you to improve Elvenar as much as possible!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Muf-Muf for the awesome job he did here as a Community Manager for Beta. He has built up a stable team of supporters, has always been open to conversation and discussion and has laid a foundation that's great to "start" in, so I feel privileged for that. Of course I've already been part of this team and this community for quite a while so I know we have a great team of supporters and a great community and I feel blessed to work with you all. All the ingredients are there, let's continue this awesome journey together! :cool:

Kind regards,
Marindor