• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Changes for Magic Academy

DeletedUser338

I'm hearing too many complaints and not enough solutions, so I figured I'd think of some. I hope some others can help me out.
The current problems;
-it's too big
-it doesn't give any points
-the spells aren't very impressive

Possible solutions;
-make it smaller. Possibly only at the higher levels. Turn it into some kind of mage tower or something.
-from level 2 onwards, you can now upgrade it by sacrificing Priests/Sorceresses. This would fit with the magic-theme and you can give points for a certain amount of Priests/Sorceresses sacrificed. Everyone who already upgraded it to lvl 3 or higher would of course get their diamonds back.
-new spells. Let's solve two problems at once here and consider this spell;
  • Runic exchange; change 2 runes into 1 rune of your choosing. Cost; 2 + 2 high tier relics. Time to produce; 36/32/28/24/20 hours.
This would let you change 2 runes for a wonder you don't want into one rune for a wonder you do want. Now, because some people already have a ridiculous amount of runes, I don't exactly want this spell to be quick and easy. This spell would also make the MA worth it for a lot of people and would make it at least a little easier to get the newer wonders.
I didn't really feel like keeping to the "It costs so many runes so it takes this much time to produce it" rule the MA currently works with. I think it's kinda stupid.

For those who also want to give possible solutions; Keep in mind the building should stay available for newer players. You can't just say "make it cost a lot of population/culture from the start".

DeletedUser1278

lol lord jirre think many times people allready told that and we listing with joy to timon.
And a few weeks later we found out he was not telling us the truth only to shut us up.
Now with the new quest line its only to make more souls to place it
So we no now timon lies about this point:confused::confused::confused:

And the spel of changing ruines i allready spoke of months ago
for me its mickeys acedemy there is no magic there have to much gold to much tools dont need culture to get more gold or tools
or have room for 20 kp thats is not magic. its useless if your island is good prepeared

Making it smaller does not change the fact of its being useless at this point in the future i dont no
Butt for now for me there is no use for it and i think there are others

DeletedUser1075

lol lord jirre think many times people allready told that and we listing with joy to timon.
And a few weeks later we found out he was not telling us the truth only to shut us up.
Now with the new quest line its only to make more souls to place it
So we no now timon lies about this point:confused::confused::confused:

I would agree that we need more communication from the devs on the point of the MA's future. To ask for suggestions and then fall silent does leave a poor impression.

DeletedUser1345

If there was a spell that allowed us to use boosting relics to purposefully break runes I would build the thing right away.

DeletedUser1075

Expansions. I need 16 now. They take 1 per month to get - and that's if the time doesn't increase significantly as I expand further. It's just gotten unrealistic.