• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered change user name

Lelanya

The short answer is no.
The long answer is, it does happen occasionally. As I understand it, if your name does identify you in RL, you can ask. If your name was automatically assigned, you may be able to change it. If your username has been deemed 'indecent' in some fashion, and someone reports it, you will be required to change it.
Now would be a good time to name exceptions. There is a player named, I kid you not, Avi the Bull Bugger. Man out here where I live, we ride our bulls, but not like that! :oops: Meanwhile I have a friend in FoE named Butt the Fuktitious and he cannot persuade Support to let him change his name.

Good luck with your journey :)

Dorfl the Clay

According to one of my fellow members in the live world, if you can provide a good reason, Inno wil now allow you to change your name.. but only once! Write a support ticket and find out?

SoggyShorts

I'm fairly certain that they changed my name from soggyshorts to SoggyShorts for me, but many moons have passed so I might be misremembering...