• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader change to the drop down good selection windows.

Bor de Wolf 1965

As the situation is now: you are looking for a certain good so you click on the drop down button for what you are looking for and then on the drop down button for what you bid.
On smaller screens (15 inch) this already becomes a problem in chapter 19 because the T7 goods are only just visible and the T8 has disappeared under your screen.

Suggestion for the browser version:
You check whether you want the standard, spiritual or exalted goods. (works fine now)
As soon as you check that box, the drop down menu will only display the goods you are looking for.
That does limit the cross tier trading of T1-T6 but T7-T9 only go through the trader and you don't see it on a smaller screen.

It would also be useful if the developers now and then look at their own work on a 15-inch screen or slightly smaller.
Those are laptop sizes of screens.
Then they immediately see which problems players encounter in the development phase and they can prevent a lot of problems.

P.S. I placed this suggestion also on the Dutch forum were a player has this problem.

Enevhar Aldarion

On a phone only the normal goods are easily visible and you have to scroll the list to see any of the sentient or ascended goods. So if it has been this way since chapter 12 was added, I am not sure what they would do about it now.

Bor de Wolf 1965

This is not a change for a mobile device but for the browser version of the game.
There it is already a problem for players on a 15" or smaller laptop.

Enevhar Aldarion

I am just saying that if app users have had to scroll the goods for a couple of years now, and it is just getting that way in the browser version on a laptop screen, if they have not done something to change the need to scroll on tiny screens, why would they care to do it for bigger screens? Something like this might be more likely to happen after chapter 20 and the final batch of ascended goods are added.

Enevhar Aldarion

That is a workaround for this for smaller screens and the browser version of the game. Use the Control+ and Control- to zoom the browser and you will get everything to fit on the screen.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I told someone else this as well but it also means that everything becomes smaller.
It is a screen resolution problem but players with a basic 1024x768 screen setting will have this problem for the list is to long at this moment and wait till chapter 20 for it will grow even more.

The best/simple solution to this problem would be if players select to see Tier 7 - Tier 9 goods, they can only see them in the drop down list.
Cross tier transactions with tier 1-6 are impossible anyway.