• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Change Time Machine bonus to also affect Spire timers

Prueba2

- It makes sense for this AWonder to affect both Tourney and Spire timers, making battles faster.
- Motivation: Most battle oriented players use expiring buildings for bonuses, so D111-a "Timewarp" is almost a must to get the most of them. Also, with different schedules to make both Tourney and Spire, some intensive planning is required, and D111-a "Timewarp" releases some of these restrictions, simplifying players agenda..
- Downsides: It would require to modify also Polar Bear bonus so affect both timers reductions too. And also that still there are no bonus building for diplomatic-style players.

EDIT: I mean D111-a "Timewarp" , sorry.

Last edited:

Bor de Wolf 1965

I think he is talking about the wonder: D111-a "Timewarp"

It makes sense in a way to do it for that wonder only.
Timewarp + polar bear for the spire time reduction is a little bit to much overkill in my opinion

edeba

Timewarp should continue to have time reductions from level 31 to 35, and should go to zero if they ever get around to adding more levels.

Some time reduction for the spire is also a good idea. I don't see it as a big driver like the time reduction for the tournament, but that could be something to beef up the pathetic enar.

ayvinul

Timewarp should continue to have time reductions from level 31 to 35, and should go to zero if they ever get around to adding more levels.

Some time reduction for the spire is also a good idea. I don't see it as a big driver like the time reduction for the tournament, but that could be something to beef up the pathetic enar.
IMO it's not really needed... the big difference between the tournament and the spire is the number of time boosts required.

In the spire, you win lots of time boosts. Even if you do most of the spire using time boosts, you end up with a net gain in time boosts most of the time.

Contrast that with the tournament, where you have to expend time boosts for n provinces if you want to go faster. It's way more expensive, even more so if you go 16+ provinces or more.

The gain by also boosting the spire is puny.

I would indeed much rather that the time warp keep reducing the tournament cooldown, even by 1%, on level 31-35, rather than affecting the spire !