• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Change the color of the "Sip of Clarity" button in the Magic Academy

Quercus

If you have a Sip of Clarity, the button for changing recipes in the Academy of Magic changes color from blue (for diamonds) to green (for a Sip of Clarity). This green color is exactly the same as the button of the finished item, which can already be collected:
Sip of Clarity 1.jpg

When I open the Magic Academy window, I automatically try to "collect the finished item" by clicking on the recipe change button and stop the mouse cursor at the last moment. Today I still did not have time to react and pressed this button, although I did not need it.
I suggest simply making the Clarity Sip button a different color, for example this:

Sip of Clarity 2.jpg

This simple change will help many players avoid mistakes.
Thank you for the attention :)

edeba

I made a comment early that it really was drawing to click on it as well. I think this is a great idea and that looked like a good color choice to me. It isn't screaming "click me" so I think it would be less likely for accidental clicks.