• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features change in builder

DeletedUser724

Our builder can be motivated so he can builder faster

When we build, it is auto use it

However, this has upset player's will / plan , especially in the event
we have to time building construction

e.g.1. we start build a new building, with the motivated-builder, the building completed building in 3:00am while we are still dreaming...in that case, why we use motivated-builder like that

e.g.2.. we start to build 3 workshops to level 4 to meet event requirment, we only have 2 motivated builder, it cause 3 workshop completed in different timing... and cause problem while we are processing the event-quests

If it is possible
when we check "build"...when our mouse point a building or similar
the construction time display 10 hour ( 9 hour ) .... normal-building-time (motivated builder building time )

Player can also give the choice to select whether the builder is motivated or not

as the e.g.1 case i just raised, 3:00 am to complete building, i will not use "motivated function" to do that construction

SoggyShorts

builder control.png

How about moving builder buffs to the instants page?

DeletedUser724

Honestly, I wish they can

but the motivation is only work on the amount of builder u have
u have 3 builder, u can have 3 motivate, no more, u cannot do any more until u use it

moving it to inventory means Inno allow you to store
which is quite different from their original design

I think they will not do it

But I support your suggestion to move it to inventory

Ashrem

For that matter, they could just replace the result of the builder buff with a random instant. Would the game really suffer if you got 20 or thirty short instants a day instead of 2, or 3, or 5 builder buffs?

Marindor

Since we already have instants and the option to finish timers quickly by paying diamonds, we currently have no intention of implementing this idea. I'll archive this thread now :)