• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Change in amount quests want

DeletedUser3121

Yesterday when I went to collect, the amount in the recurring quest had about doubled, it went from 1200 marble to 2500, WS went from 8000 supplies to 12000, the elixir & crystral also increased, this happened over night, I am still in the same chapter, Chapter 5 Was there a release telling about this that I missed or just what is happening. Thanks

Karvest

Recurring quests are switching not when you change chapter, but once you complete all chapter quests.
So it's possible to stick with any chapter recurring quests if you are not progressing through main quest line.

DeletedUser3121

I am on The Ascent research Sorceress Chapter 5, & the amounts wanted doubled yesterday, so you are saying that when I acomplish that & go to the next one the amounts will go up again ?

Lovec Krys

@Lyinaral Don't worry, few more chapters and you won't bother with recurring quests (who would bother with quest giving 150k coins when each neighbor help gives half of it, and one's house production gives even more).