• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Change get x relics quests

DeletedUser778

Since a couple of days i have the quest "Get Marble Relics".
Where i have to collect 5 marble relics, but since i have marble boosted i was early on the hunt for the relics,
so i got the quest when i was at 36 relics.
I managed to get the other 4 of the province i was already fighting in, but then i needed to clear another province to scout the next marble province just to see that the troops there are impossible strong for me atm and that negotiation cost tier 2 goods.
So to get the last missing relict for this quest (i cant decline) i need 6,3 days researching (- a couple hours for the last possible fightable/negotiable provinces).

So i suggest to change these kind of quests to:
"Gain 5 relics of x, or have at least 32,40, (or some other amount the devs would think fit)"

since to be stuck at a quest for over a week cuz u just cant do it is frustrating.

If it will be changed the quest text needs some adjustment too:
"The power of our magical Marble Relics is insufficient. You must find more of them!"

to something like this:
"We need a lot power from Marble Relics. "

PS: Sorry for any grammer, spelling errors. I'm not native english speaking :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser236

The "collect xx/xx goods" does already exist..

But I agree that it can be a pain to need to collect X relics especially when its not even your boosted good o_O

DeletedUser778

My main problem with this quests is that it doesnt check ur progress if i had fought ONE marble encounter less before i got this quest i would have already completed it yesterday or tuesday, but i didnt know this quest would come and got "too much" relics before the quest, so i can finish it approximately in 3-5 days. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This happened to me with many different quests on different topics: If you're too quick, you're punished...

DeletedUser778

6 days later just finished the quest. :)
And what quests did i get next?
Have 2 level 4 marble manufactories and have 2 level 5 marble manufactories, so i could just grab the rewards since i already have level 8 marble manufactories.
So i still think this kind of quests need some progress checking.

DeletedUser58

There are already quests of the type "Have X relics" though, so changing the requirement to that would make repeats of that requirement. I think I'd still prefer that over the current quest requirement, but it may not be an appealing change for the devs (they would likely be looking for diversity).

Another option could be to have the requirements be "complete an X province", where X is the type of relics. I often get these quests where I have access to a province of that type, but I don't have enough encounters left there to complete them.