• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City change enar's ambassy to make it usefull

maxiqbert

Current situation :
Ena's ambassy gives only very little mana, and rare rune shards. This is not much, given the space it takes. And many sets or event buildings give a lot more shards than this huge building.

Proposed situation :
Instead of rune shards, enar's ambassy would give more neighbourly help chests.
Level 1 to 5, 1 more chest per day
6 to 10, 2 more chests per day
11 to 15, 3 more chests per day
16 to 20, 4 more chests per day
21 to 25, 5 more chests per day
26 to 30, 6 more chests per day

How is this better? it would make an interesting combo with the cristal lighthouse for instance. giving this one a better value too.

Lovec Krys

Just change it from generating broken shard to generate random rune. Then maybe it would be useful. If you think that 1 random rune / day is too powerfull, make it every other rune (shard, rune, shard, rune,...)

Lovec Krys

@maxiqbert ok, my bad, since I have always considered Enar as useless.
1 per week - that's laughable - just check how many per week you get from tourney.
Maybe it's time to boost wonders again (far from only Enar).

Sir Squirrel

yeah I agree that it needs to give more for the space it takes. I have sold mine as it just wasn't giving anything compared to the space it uses. I like the rune shard storage idea since that is an idea that we have been asking for that they already said they would give us, but have not done anything about yet !! (and it kind of goes with what the wonder gives as well)
I don't think it giving extra chests for neighbour help is the right thing for Enar's Embassy though. They should add that to leveling the bell spire /crystal light house as that is what they give now! (I have sold this one too now as it isn't worth the space in my opinion either)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2236

I agree it needs updating but it would need a lot more than suggested to make me build it.

DeletedUser2236

well i think the mana needs to be related to something else, as we scout so little these days. (and you can get bigger amounts from smaller buildings)
and the 1 broken shard per week is terrible, i can have 1 a day with the Ferris wheel (and you can get 1 or 2 every major event)

If we want to keep it to similar things i think a blank rune shard would work. a new type of rune shard that 10 broken shard can be made into which you could then choose to apply to any wonder at any time (so you could store them until you need them). This would solve the broken shard limit,
This blank rune shard could only be available to people who have the enars embassy, this would be especially useful to those who don't actively do tournaments.
1 of these a week isn't to powerful but it would be useful, and 1 extra for every 5th level would be good.

DeletedUser2885

I would like to see us be able to use evolving artifacts we have that we don't need to trade for/create ones that we do need maybe in the crafting section--I have 9 extra mermaid artifacts but have only been able to collect 7 bear artifacts--maybe 2 for 1 even.

maxiqbert

I would like to see us be able to use evolving artifacts we have that we don't need to trade for/create ones that we do need maybe in the crafting section--I have 9 extra mermaid artifacts but have only been able to collect 7 bear artifacts--maybe 2 for 1 even.
surely an interesting idea, but it has nothing to do with enar's embassy

Lovec Krys

I'm sure there are statitistics that show how little love this thing gets
Well, I have destroyed two wonders recently (6&7 lv), so unless it's a very high level, I think the button is worth to use and clean some space for something more usefull.

DeletedUser1739

I do not think it makes sense to change the Embassy of Enar.
I know some players who put it down for what it brings and they like it because it matches their way of playing.
Would not it be broken the strategy of these players when nothing forces us to ask a wonder if it does not please us?
I did not put it in my cities because it did not interest me and it did not fit my way of playing.

I think that if the developers, by a miracle, accepted this IS, it would be to the detriment of one of the 2 benefits of the embassy. This will certainly not be an addition.

maxiqbert

I do not think it makes sense to change the Embassy of Enar.
I know some players who put it down for what it brings and they like it because it matches their way of playing.
Would not it be broken the strategy of these players when nothing forces us to ask a wonder if it does not please us?
I did not put it in my cities because it did not interest me and it did not fit my way of playing.

I think that if the developers, by a miracle, accepted this IS, it would be to the detriment of one of the 2 benefits of the embassy. This will certainly not be an addition.
it could be an addition, since the embassy is desperatly weak (easy to see : nobody except collectionners has it)
but in my mind, it was supposed to be in replacement of the weekly shard