• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests change chapter 11 quest 29 in to an optional quest

Bor de Wolf 1965

In the Halflings chapter (11) you are starting with the seeds and you need them for the guest races settlement part.
Quest 29 Cultural exchange: Have a grape farm only produces mana and gives mana as a reward while you need 15200 seeds just to be able to build the obsolete building.
My request is to make the quest in to a skippable quest so you can do other quests in that chapter before you finish it?

Lelanya

In the Halflings chapter (11) you are starting with the seeds and you need them for the guest races settlement part.
Quest 29 Cultural exchange: Have a grape farm only produces mana and gives mana as a reward while you need 15200 seeds just to be able to build the obsolete building.
My request is to make the quest in to a skippable quest so you can do other quests in that chapter before you finish it?
Yeah I skip that one now. The trouble is, I  did place one in my lead city, and they're impossible to sell, as they're always polished. In fact, I seem to recall @SoggyShorts teasing me about having to sell it twice, due to a stream error. Good times ;)