• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Change Boblin's Unurium production to Chapter 17 (Unur)

Prueba2

- Switch Chapter 17 (Unur) Production of Boblin's Express Service from Seeds to Unurium.
- Coherence. The rest of evo buildings that provide seeds, do from Halfling chapter (same chapter where seeds are "discovered") not from next chapter, same with Orcs, Mana, Sentients...
- Downsides: Speed up advancement and Unur production, and relieve the agony of having to switch between Unurium and Seeds in the Trader. I mean it is an downside if stalling is a desired feature...

Dorfl the Clay

My best guess is that you received no feedback because Boblin's Express Service is an event building.. In my experience Inno doesn't spend a lot of time/workforce changing things in those, unless it concerns a major bug.

Prueba2

But, it makes no sense, for all other event buildings (evo or not evo) they provide the "new" product (mana, seeds, sentients,...) once you enter the chapter when it is discovered, NOT in the next chapter after it...
So, for Boblin's it should be Unurium production in chapter 17 (Unur)