• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events Chance to find more chests for helping neighbors

Dibaton

Sorry for another idea, but you might find it interesting.

There is a proposal to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the Lucky Leprechaun.
What luck would I like to find in the game?
Now in the Elvenar we can find only 3 chests for the neighborhood help.
Of course, if you have no building from the newest chapter (Scouts' Tavern).

Perhaps Leprechaun of Luck could give a chance to find more chests for helping neighbors.
Maybe a building (or just part of nature landscape) with a Leprechaun (or a beautiful Clover) could be an evolving building (or has expiration date).
The chance to find more chests would increase with the evolution of the building.

leprechaun-with-chest-and-coins-character_25030-32510.jpg

Last edited:

Lelanya

Hi there. First off, thanks for sharing. But I have some questions.

"...You have  another idea". I just skimmed the last two pages, and see nothing from you, but hey maybe I missed it.

"There is a proposal to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a lucky leprechaun". Where? Link please.

Who authorized a poll on this debate? Because there is a procedure for voting, please read here.

Now, having asked those questions, why would be getting more help chests? First we had none, then we had 3. Then I seem to recall 10, for a brief period, or was that just the Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire? Which was 'improved' and then 'nerfed'; and by the way, I am still owed KPs for that debacle, on EN1 & 2 (insert your favourite invective here!). So I am wondering why this would be increased again, when it affects a Wonder, as mentioned above.

Dibaton

"...You have  another idea". I just skimmed the last two pages, and see nothing from you, but hey maybe I missed it.

I had the idea that I wrote a few months earlier.
Anyway, I'm glad to be back on the forum with another idea and discuss it :)

I apologize for the violation of the voting procedure.

"There is a proposal to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with a lucky leprechaun". Where? Link please.

I know that no such event has been announced. I just suggested it. It may not necessarily be related to St. Patrick's Day.
Just as an idea - a building/object (evolving or having an expiration date) that increases the chance of opening an additional chest for neighborly help.

The Scout Tavern Wonder appears at the very end of the development line. Not many players are actually at this level.
Perhaps the chance of opening at least 1 additional chest would not be a big freebie.
In addition, not everyone will have a chance to open an additional chest, but only those who have successfully completed the quest.

Now, having asked those questions, why would be getting more help chests?

The game is developing. Our cities are developing, resource requirements are increasing. Why not develop this moment with chests?

There are already mechanisms in the game that duplicate the positive effect. For example, Dwarven Bulwark and Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms also increase the training size. As an option, the possibility of additional chest will be for a limited time.

Personally, I missed the period in the game when users had more than 3 chests for neighborly help. Otherwise, I wouldn't suggest it.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

You are too late for this, as there is now a Wonder you research at the end of chapter 20 that gives extra Help chests per day. Yes, Inno has very, very rarely copied a Wonder power with another building (Timewarp and Polar Bear), but since we just got this with the new chapter, highly unlikely the devs will do anything but reject it.

Lelanya

Ah thanks @Dibaton, your last Suggestion must have been 10 months ago, and may I say, it was a very good one.
I think we should wait for the new feature
seasons
and see if your Suggestion could modify or enhance this, because perhaps something similar is already in the works (in which case, great minds think alike ;)).
Thank you for ths clarification.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Dibaton Thank you for your idea! Unfortunately, I have to reject your idea since it haven't received much approval in the discussion thread.