• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Challenges

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for our latest game feature, Challenges, here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Richord

I don't get the relative value of the rewards of the workshopproductions...
edit:
5min=1
15=2
1h=8
3h=18
9h=49
1d=115

1h=8
4x15min=8
12x5min=12

3h18
3x1h=24
12x15min=24
36x5min=36

9h=49
3x3h=54
9x1h=72
36x15min=72
108x5min=108

so you want us to click every 5min?
and then 15 and 1h are the same en the rest less and less good?

Why AGAIN want to make us click so much while we already explained how much we dislike it in FA?

for the rest; good to earn some free stuff with effort already needed, and triggering us to be more active.

Last edited:

iDavis

What I really like about this feature is definitely working progress bar. This would be nice addition to QLEs as well, since it works alike.

Hopefully this will not replace tournaments in the future, that could result in a lot of disappointment. If not, I´ll consider this as a good addition to the game (considering spell fragments as a reward also well beneficial).

Deleted User - 60107

First impression: A worse version of FOE's Daily Challenges.

Second Impression: WAY too grindy, especially if you don't want to waste a ton of spells (or simply don't have a lot of spells). Best way to complete the "challenge" is to build a ton of extra workshops and do 5-min productions - like doing badges for an FA. :(

CrazyWizard

I don't get the relative value of the rewards of the workshopproductions...
edit:
5min=1
15=2
1h=8
3h=18
9h=49
1d=115

1h=8
4x15min=8
12x5min=12

3h18
3x1h=24
12x15min=24
36x5min=36

9h=49
3x3h=54
9x1h=72
36x15min=72
108x5min=108

so you want us to click every 5min?
and then 15 and 1h are the same en the rest less and less good?

Why AGAIN want to make us click so much while we already explained how much we dislike it in FA?

for the rest; good to earn some free stuff with effort already needed, and triggering us to be more active.

What's the problem? making supplies works exactly the same as way.

I like this, it, if the rewards are good enough it might point people to keep some dedicated space available, making room for new chapters easier.

Also unlike FA it looks there is no cycling involved. Making this not so much a pain in the ass

Deleted User - 60107

One thing I REALLY don't like is the timers. Here's a screenshot to illustrate:
Elvenar Challenge Timers.png
In the upper left corner of the screen the timer shows the exact time we have left (for example 71 hours 20 minutes). But when we open the Challenge's screen we are given the time in days (rounded DOWN) instead of hours. This less accurate, confusing, and makes the latter timer useless and pointless. Both timers should show the exact time (hours and minutes) we have left, no rounding.

Any chance we can get this fixed, @Marindor ?

DeletedUser2576

There are more than one version of that event, and seems different players got different ones.
222.1546515931.jpg
111.1546515443.png

Do you know if the 3rd setup is also available? The rewards of the 3rd one are not balanced in my opinion but dunno if that setup is enabled.

salandrine

does this depend on the chapter, the players are in?

I am with the dwarfes and I have to count the 4.350.

DeletedUser

There are more than one version of that event, and seems different players got different ones.
222.1546515931.jpg
111.1546515443.png
Why different setups ??? This seems a bit unfair to me. :(

I've got both setup with my accounts:
Amuni & Dwarfs 4350
Elementals 3503
Doesn't seem chapter related.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wowwie

So far so good
number 1 I m collecting items any ways
it simple enough
ok so you get a few extra crafting points and gift simple your collecting items anyways and one does not have to go out of your way if they do not want to

Last edited:

Richord

Different amounts for different players? Well.. right...
btw; I REALLY hope this little strange event didn't cause us to miss out on (at least) 1 tournament...

iDavis

And what about players with Magic workshops? Usually the amount of workshops they have is smaller, since they don´t need so much of them. And in the case of this challenge, it seems like a disadvantage for them..

Ainor

elementals, 3503.
I do not think it is chapter related, what would happen if you completed it during the event?

Heymrdiedier

First impression: A worse version of FOE's Daily Challenges.

Second Impression: WAY too grindy, especially if you don't want to waste a ton of spells (or simply don't have a lot of spells). Best way to complete the "challenge" is to build a ton of extra workshops and do 5-min productions - like doing badges for an FA. :(
i just placed 40 lvl 1 workshops and put them all on 1 day prodction, wait a day: challenge completed.
Personally i find this new featrure not very inspired

DeletedUser

@Heymrdiedier said: i just placed 40 lvl 1 workshops and put them all on 1 day prodction, wait a day: challenge completed.
Personally i find this new featrure not very inspired ...

it's: 1 toolbox = 35 médals ^^ not 35 toolboxs

Last edited by a moderator: