• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Challenges

Enevhar Aldarion

really easy challenge, but the prizes are so useless (again) ! Can't we get options so we can chose something interesting for our own city? We all have a different playing style so I am not suprise to see that most of the time a bunch of players are unhappy about the rewards.

And what chapter are you in? I find everything but the building to be useful in both my chapter 7 and my chapter 17 city. And the building will give more more needed spell fragments when I disenchant it.

Jammin

good that there is something to do but the prices are pretty lame. Why not a tome with something inside for fighters and traders to choose from? Wonky Walters can stand where pet food is now.
As a final prize, for example, a tome with 1x tournament booster or 5x spectral stone,
or 1x Dwarven Armorer or 5x Sip of Clarity,
or 1x Tournament Booster or 5x Teleporter.

I don't need to complete the challenge at all, Wonky Walters won't pitch his tent in my town and certainly not on the Life Server!

Angeduciel

And what chapter are you in? I find everything but the building to be useful in both my chapter 7 and my chapter 17 city. And the building will give more more needed spell fragments when I disenchant it.
I am at the end, sitting at the end of chapter 19, same on my Live game... so 1 bag of food is nice, but it won't make any difference in my game. Give me 5 bags or 10 bags and this will make me smile, give me a Dwarven armorer and you will make me dance! :) As for the Wonky Walters building, I have no need for this, my spell fragments inventory is close to 900k, and I already have better other cultural buildings sitting in inventory.

Enevhar Aldarion

I am at the end, sitting at the end of chapter 19, same on my Live game... so 1 bag of food is nice, but it won't make any difference in my game. Give me 5 bags or 10 bags and this will make me smile, give me a Dwarven armorer and you will make me dance! :) As for the Wonky Walters building, I have no need for this, my spell fragments inventory is close to 900k, and I already have better other cultural buildings sitting in inventory.

I was asking about your Beta city, since this is Beta, and I was talking about my Beta cities, not my Live ones.

Dorfl the Clay

I am happy with the Wonkers price.. have seen it in many worlds, but wasn't able to aquire it until now! Lots of culture for such a small space!

Enevhar Aldarion

I am happy with the Wonkers price.. have seen it in many worlds, but wasn't able to aquire it until now! Lots of culture for such a small space!

The original Wonky Walter mini-event was about 6 years ago and it was the first event I completed in my first Live city, so I still have it in that city, at it's original chapter 3 stats, to remind me of when I started playing Elvenar. I also found out that the building is a normal quest reward in either chapter 3 or 4 for cities with the new research tree.

Lovec Krys

@tadaaa Do you mean this?:
1660205054565.png

tadaaa

it can't be different for any chapter.
You get the same amount of points for using the same spells or making the same WP time productions / factory 3h productions.
I disagree, total amount needed could be different. The amounts of gathering goods for bsa and events are based on chapters aswell so total amount needed for this challenge might have been different aswell. Take in mind that the challenge can be done with 24 level 1 wps to create all the needed toolboxes in 1 go. . Those 24 wps have barely any impact on a high level considering the space, population etc they have compared to the lower chapters. So i'm suprised tbh it's the same for all chapter. not complaining though :p

Bor de Wolf 1965

You are looking at the space needed for level 1 Workplaces to make 24x 1 day productions.
Yes, players in higher chapters have a total bigger space to use but if you are in the middle of a chapter, you don't have the room to spare.

This challenge is not based on total amount of supplies produced but on the time needed for it on a normal chapter level based workplace.
So we can cheat by using a lot of level 1 WPs and make them do the 5min productions in just 2 min.
In that case, I am lazy. I don't put down any level 1 workplace but I am using a lot of spells that I have collected over a very long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enevhar Aldarion

Would it not be nice to see a Countdown timer for this Challenge also, as we do for Events and Fellowship Adventures?

addon: I meant before it starts.

No, there is never a warning for when it will start. Ever since the first one, that is part of the "challenge".

tadaaa

You are looking at the space needed for level 1 Workplaces to make 24x 1 day productions.
Yes, players in higher chapters have a total bigger space to use but if you are in the middle of a chapter, you don't have the room to spare.

This challenge is not based on total amount of supplies produced but on the time needed for it on a normal chapter level based workplace.
So we can cheat by using a lot of level 1 WPs and make them do the 5min productions in just 2 min.
In that case, I am lazy. I don't put down any level 1 workplace but I am using a lot of spells that I have collected over a very long time.
Now who is the smarter person here?

i figured that by Krys'reply, before that for me it was no certainty

And you can be the smarter guy, no problem lol
think i'll rather save those spells up for a mana boost when needed though, but indeed, it all depends on your savings and playing style, like with everything else in game.... Got alot of spares, but thought the same at start of C19 lol.

tadaaa

No, there is never a warning for when it will start. Ever since the first one, that is part of the "challenge".
hehe the last time there was a challenge like this, the timer wasn't introduced in game aswell so let's see, Still 2 weeks to go for event, so no rush....